Code of Conduct

Cool received 2day samples&decants

Hi to u all.
    Just received today!
    Yang by Jacques Fath (2ml sample)

Laguna Homme by Salvador Dali (2ml sample)

Conquest for Men by Agatha Brown (2ml sample)

M7 Fresh by YSL (2ml sample)

New Haarlem by Bond No.9 New York (1ml sample)

Envy for Men by Gucci (1.5ml sample)

Dior Homme by Christian Dior (1.2ml sample)

HM (EdP) by Hanae Mori (5ml roll-on decant) 2.5ml left

DK Men (aka DK Fuel for Men) by Donna Karan (5ml spray decant) 3.5ml left

Le Male by Jean-Paul Gaultier (5ml spray decant)

I will try one of them on my way to work and I'll let you know how it was in the evening.
    What are your thoughts on these ones?And what do you think I'm going to enjoy the most?(have tried so far Dior,JPG).
    I usually like woody-Oriental ones.
    I guess I'm gonna wear the freshest one and probably that will be YSL M7Fresh?I hope so cos it's a bit sunny today.

Default Re: received 2day samples&decants

Woody oriental, you say? Well then it's a good thing that Envy is among the bunch. That will probably be your favorite one.
    Here are my predictions for the rest:
    Yang: Beautiful, sexy, the nearly perfect tea. You should like this one.
    Laguna: The artificial vanilla note will piss you off. The best part of this scent is when the tobacco comes out in the midnotes, so take note. It blends well with the coconut/suntan lotion vibe. Other than the annoying vanilla, this is good stuff.
    Conquest: I've tried both Agatha Brown scents for men. Even though I don't love Imperial Jade, it at least left a strong impression on me and I'll always remember what it smells like. Conquest though... didn't do much. All I recall is that I thought it was a worse version of Geir. Don't take my word for it though, I really don't remember it well.
    M7 Fresh: This isn't exactly fresh, just so you know. At least not in a conventional way. It's a fantastic scent but you probably won't be able to realize it just a from a little sample vial. This is one that takes a few wearings to understand. Quality though for sure.
    New Haarlem: Discounting syrupy cloying coffee overdose. Thankfully you only have 1ml of it, it might actually seem good from that small sample. At least it won't take over.
    Envy I already said it, you will love this one.
    Dior Homme: Ths is odd stuff. I think you will like it, but just from the sample vial you won't fully understand its character.
    HM: Starts out nice, gets messy fast. Not so hot. Very hard to wear.
    DK Men: I tried this out, but had a hard time getting a sense of it so I won't comment too much. It is likeable, but not instantly loveable.
    LeMale: Strong, sweet and synthetic. Three S's. I don't like it, but I don't think it's terrible. Could be good for a loud party.

Not a bad bunch mate! Have fun with your testing.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Giraffe
    New Haarlem: Discounting syrupy cloying coffee overdose.
    Agree with you 100%. I bought a bottle but returned it the next day because after wearing it a while I found it nauseating.

hey marcos, where did you get your bond no. 9 sample in the uk? i've been wanting to test this line......
    cheers!
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews