Code of Conduct

Default just a couple of newbie questions re wardrobe

I can't seem to figure out how to add new items to my wish list? All I can find is how to move them around. Also, I can't figure out how to look at ther members wardrobe. I would like to shnare samples of my collections to someone who has it on their wish list.

Default Re: just a couple of newbie questions re wardrobe

You have to search for the scent, then add it on the scent's information page. Longwinded and there should be a quicker way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by elmsyrup
    You have to search for the scent, then add it on the scent's information page. Longwinded and there should be a quicker way to do it.
    I'm looking into rewriting the wardrobe section as we speak. What ways could it be improved?

thakns

When you search the directory, the results that come up in list form should have a checkbox by them, so you can go to the bottom of each page of results and choose "add checked to... I own/would like to try/willing to swap" etc by using a drop-down list.

Also when you search for something and get more than one page of results, it should state how many results there are and you should be able to jump to page 5 of the results, for example, instead of having to click "get next matches" over and over again.

Default Re: another newbie question-finding others' wardrobes

How do I access the wardrobes of others to see if they desire anything I may have? Oftgen I read a post and think "I have that- I could send them a sample", or "I wonder if they have anything I may want to swap for?"

Default Re: another newbie question-finding others' wardrobes

mr. admin:
    i think it would be great to implement some rewrites/redirects so that /wardrobe/user_name
    would go to user_name's wardrobe. even better would be:
    /wardrobe/user_name/full
    /wardrobe/user_name/swap
    /wardrobe/user_name/want

etc, or something similar. OR, on one's own wardrobe page, a field to write another member's name to go to their wardrobe. OR, on hte comunity page, on the accordion dropdown when clicking on poster's name, a box to go to their wardrobe (i know it's 3rd party software, but i'm pretty sure it's easy to modify the templates...)

baald

I think it's quite confusing. More directions would be nice. I think that a really basic step by step walk-through might help.