Code of Conduct

Post Thanks / Like

Default This is a perfect casual friday scent...

Allure Homme Sport!

I was taking my shower ths morning, and I had already decided to probably go with Polo Blue as my scent of the day. Fridays are a polo shirt and khakis day for me versus suit and tie for the other 4. I have a massive head cold, and wanted something clean and simple. Getting in the shower, I thought "why not go with Allure Homme Sport? I have the Hair and Body Wash, the EDT and the AS Balm". It was the perfect choice!

My nose is functioning well enough to smell it, and it's a clean, zesty scent that's picking my spirits up in the face of this cold. I much prefer it to the regular Allure.

This morning started out at about 60 degrees outside, and will top out at about 85, I suspect. For Fall in Georgia, it's an Allure Sport kind of day!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: This is a perfect casual friday scent...

I have the regular Allure and will be getting a sample of Sport soon. Allure did not impress my alot so maybe it's counterpart can show me the way. I still havent figured out my SOTD.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW
    Allure Homme Sport!

I was taking my shower ths morning, and I had already decided to probably go with Polo Blue as my scent of the day. Fridays are a polo shirt and khakis day for me versus suit and tie for the other 4. I have a massive head cold, and wanted something clean and simple. Getting in the shower, I thought "why not go with Allure Homme Sport? I have the Hair and Body Wash, the EDT and the AS Balm". It was the perfect choice!

My nose is functioning well enough to smell it, and it's a clean, zesty scent that's picking my spirits up in the face of this cold. I much prefer it to the regular Allure.

This morning started out at about 60 degrees outside, and will top out at about 85, I suspect. For Fall in Georgia, it's an Allure Sport kind of day!
    I agree! Spritzed from the right distance it has the perfect mix of lemon and pepper....hmm..... that makes we want to get rotisserie chicken for lunch.
    There is no Nose....

Ahh, that's what I'm wearing also. I agree, perfect for fridays. Although I find it better for after work than during work. To me it seems like a good going out cologne. But then it works well in many situations.
    24, San Francisco, California USA