Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Hello!...I'm new here and looking for a recommendation

Just tryin' to "stir up the pot"

I know, I know, for I have a falcon of GIT
    Scents are fleeting . . . memories are not. . . .

You must give Azzaro pour homme a try!
    Another suggestions:
    - Alfred Sung pour homme
    - Michael Kors
    Currently wearing: Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf

Post Re: Hello!...I'm new here and looking for a recommendation

I would highly Divine's L'Homme Sage. It somehow came to mind immediately after reading your post.

For more information of the mentioned - and other - fragrances, check out the directory section of Basenotes (as you have probably already done).

The reviews at Make-up alley are certainly insightful as to a woman's perspective of men's fragrances and worthy of consideration. A little tough to tell what they are comparing their opinions too, but still insightful.

I somewhat agree with zeram1's comment regarding the reviews here. While likely the most complete directory on the web, the reviews seem to be a bit auto-generated. A wild guess would be 90% of the frags get thumbs up. I admit I've only read reviews on 40 -50 products, but I would think there would be a little more criticism in the reviews, but again, I've only read reviews on 40-50 products.

He was asking for a frag suitable for both day (around the guys) as well as for night (around the ladies) - oversimplification
    In all likelihood, I'll not wear the same sig frag for day and eveningwear, perhaps not on a regular basis either.
    Last edited by CuyahogaJoe; 26th September 2006 at 02:29 PM.