Code of Conduct

Default Rochas Man Intense

Hey,

how many of you have tried this one? Could you lighten me up, especially comparison to regular juice intrest me a lot!

I`m a big fan of org. Rochas Man (my SotD). Imo it`s quite perfect fragrance in it`s own way...Just a flawless blend of lavender, vanilla,coffee and sandalwood. Longevity is great too, for sure.

I`m planning on buying the Intense version. To my small suprise, I haven`t seen it mentioned much, and even the directory holds only one short review for it. (while the regular one has a great number of reviews)

I wonder in which notes this Intense version is more concentrated..? Could it be more ambery, or something else..?

All the information is respected.

Default Re: Rochas Man Intense

I am also curious to find out why there is an "Intense" version to begin with? It is already strong enough.
    "Whereof one cannot speak, one must remain silent thereof." --Wittgenstein

Went to Paris last year. No one has ever heard of it or seen it or tried it. Must be a hoax. Does not exist.

Let's face it: The original is gorgeous enough!

It is not a hoax, actually. It existed.

its probobly the same thing as new haarlem

I just sold a bottle recently. It is a pink liquid with an even stronger vanilla note. It is definitely not maple or coffee-like as is New Haarlem. Scentiments had it for sale.

I think that the regular "Rochas Man" is enough by itself.
    K-six is gone, but Saint-Six is his holy rebirth.

Rochas Man Intense does exist, allright. It is available at StrawberryNet, and it`s not deadly expensive. I think I will go for it...

Sephora used to carry it. I always got it confused with the regular version.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Rochas Man has amber,mocha,vanilla, notes while Rochas Man Intense is full of vanilla.
    The first thing that comes to my mind when i smell Rochas Man Intense is vanilla ice cream.
    Somewhat sweet but as a big fan of Givenchy PI i like this style of fragrances.

PS:Yes,it exists and actually is a good fragrance.

I think Rochas Man is powerful as is.

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

I've just come back from Paris and I can confirm that Rochas Man Intense definitely does exist! It's easily available at all the Sephora branches and only comes in 50ml. In terms of the differences between the bottles, puzzling enough, there aren't any - even the base just states 'EDT' instead of 'Intense'! the only visible difference between the two is the colour of the juice - the normal version is clear and the intense version is pink.

As for its performance, I still found it too soft on my skin (like the original) and wasn't impressed with its longevity. Based on this, I wouldn't say it's an EDP version - more like another EDT version but with the composition tinkered around a little. Yes, it's very creamy and could be compared to vanilla ice-cream. However, based on its softness and lack of longevity, I decided to give it a miss.

Overall, you're not missing much...
    Last edited by Trebor; 1st June 2007 at 08:55 AM.

Anyone know where to currently buy this online?

I'm only finding "non-english" websites.
    --------------------------------------

Nevermind, I got lucky and just picked up a bottle of Rochas Man INTENSE on "www.PerfumeLA.com" for $23 plus S&H

Last edited by gregmech26; 3rd June 2007 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost