Code of Conduct

Default Ghost Deep Night

My thanks to whoever whenever recommended this to me. I got a 1.7oz bottle off ebay for $9.99, sprayed it on, and thought wow, this is reeaaaalllly unusual. Very tart, but too warm to be sour, I sniffed until I got dizzy.

Then the bombshell-- my Sam walks by to say something, and instead says "WOW! You smell really good! This has never happened before, the next most complemented was Montale Blue Amber and I had to ask if he liked it.

It's a mango, apricot, and peach with a rose heart, on a base of vanilla, caramel, and musk. Happy Halloween!!!!

Default Re: Ghost Deep Night

You got the deal! It is a really nice fragrance, fruity without being busy! I had one of the teasers about it in December 2005, Ladylonestar got it solved then.

It was not me who recommended it to you, although I am doing a happy dance for and with you here. Enjoy and thanks for the report.

Yeyyy so happy you like it! Ghost Deep Night is one of my favorites for cooler weather... My hubby adores it too
    "Of the five senses, the sense of smell is incontestably the one that best conveys a sense of immortality."

Salvador Dali

Oh it was you, Goddess! I had you halfway in mind, but I have such a tiny brain I couldn't remember for sure! So yes, thanks! Sam is 11 and he's hard to impress--i.e. we don't like the same things. I wasn't that crazy about Blue Amber. It was kinda...okay. He said he didn't really like kai. Ah, my little son! The apple of my eye! My joy! ... But I ain't wearin' no stinkin' amber.

hehehe Shycat that's awesome...

I know that our diverse tastes in fragrances sometimes thorw those around a little off... I am so happy that Sam loves Deep Night. It's chocolately my husband always says and he loves caramelly, chocoalety fragrances on me... His other favorites are Prada (chocolaty), Casmir (hot chocolate and caramel) and Desire (melted caramel)those would be his descriptions... there are many more I just cannot recall right away.
    "Of the five senses, the sense of smell is incontestably the one that best conveys a sense of immortality."

Salvador Dali

Yup. And I talk smack, but I'll end up with Blue Amber. Sam (and Jon) are gifted boys. Sam though, is an assertive handful. He's a genius and he knows it--too many people ooh and aah over him. Me most of all. Life with them is...different. They take up much more 'space' than regular kids.
    Sam's favorite color is gray. Eh.... but he adds 'like silver, but not shiny...like the top of a rain cloud where the sun is always shining.' Suddenly, I see gray in a whole new light. He was four, and I wrote that quote in my journal.
    We went to pick daffodils. He was five, he wanted just as much or more to pick the dead foxtail grass, the winter twigs of a shrub that held navy berries, and long spikes of grass. I have the picture of that florist quality bouquet.
    He goes to sleep now talking about the origins of tension in the middle east. I had written a few sentences here about his views--but deleted them because they made perfect sense and would definately be religious and political.

And ,of course, then he talks about how great Mario Super Smash Brothers is, and I realize again he only eleven.

What a great name for a perfume. It sounds dramatic, like a Japanese to English translation.