Code of Conduct

Default Aqua di Perma Blu Mediterraneo Fico

What do you think of this latest release form AdP? I tried it once and it's really weird but I'm kinda interested because of that.

Default Re: Aqua di Perma Blu Mediterraneo Fico

Quote Originally Posted by mugler
    What do you think of this latest release form AdP? I tried it once and it's really weird but I'm kinda interested because of that.
    I adore Fico di Amalfi, which I had two sample sprays of, but haven't bought it yet, since I already own two figgy scents (Diptyque Philosykos and Hermès Jardin en Mediterranee). But I may just get it anyway next time I've got some spare money.

It's very upbeat and "happy". It's a floral, summery, coastal sort of fig, but not feminine or masculine, just lovely. The other Blu Medit. range ones by AdP are great as well!

What did you find "weird" about it? I don't find anything at all weird myself.
    My Current Top 5: Terre d'Hermès | Terre de Bois by Miller Harris | Isfarkand by Ormonde Jayne | Brit for Men by Burberry | Grapefruit by Jo Malone

Wardrobe / Reviews

I agree - it smells a bit 'off' initially but then develops into something delightful. However, I'm not going to add it to my collection since it's very close to Philosykos (without the 'weird' opening notes), and I have that one already.

Well it's weird as in it doesn't really smell like cologne or perfume at first, more like some sort of medicinal syrup or sun tan or something. So which is actually better for fig scents, diptyque or this? Can this be worn as daytime fresh scent because I remember it being kind of heavy.

root beer

I found it boring, but maybe that's just me ODing on the whole fig thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mugler
    So which is actually better for fig scents, diptyque or this? Can this be worn as daytime fresh scent because I remember it being kind of heavy.
    I wouldn't say it's heavy, although I'd definitely choose Philosykos over this. Longevity seems to be pretty much the same for both, although Philosykos may have the edge. Personally, I'd say they're more suitable for warmer days.

I like this....I added this to my ADParma collection. I am a huge ADParma fan and really liked this as soon as I was able to sample...
    Gary