Code of Conduct

Default My take on Davidoff's Relax...

For all those wondering, the 2.5 ox of Realx off of Perfumela.com is legit. I ordered from them and recieved my cologne today for 47 bucks. The reason for my purchase was to resell it on Ebay. Hopefully I will recieve atleast $80- 90. I couldn't help myself but to spray a little just to see what all the noise is about. To my surprise, I found the scent quite mediocre. It definitely has a hint of bugspray when first applied but on the drydown picks up the vanilla note. Really not a great frag in any respect. Although, I wouldn't consider it terrible or bad.

Default Re: My take on Davidoff's Relax...

I hope this time you tried it on your skin instead of just smelling it from the bottle or spraying it in the air
    -

It took me a little while to decode and get sold on. Now I absolutely love it. You do have to try it on your skin, and go lightly. There's a lot going on in there and it all fits nicely, ending in a marshmallowy smooth drydown that lasts awhile. Gotta stick up for one of my faves!
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp
    I hope this time you tried it on your skin instead of just smelling it from the bottle or spraying it in the air
    Don't worry I learned my lesson from the first scent. This one was on the skin.

Regarding Relax. It smells synthetic/plasticky to me. I prefer Zino.
    -

Just give it a chance, it is one of those scents. I was also ectremely unimpressed to start with.

It somehow reminds me of fabric softener.