Code of Conduct

Default A dream of two fragrances

Last night I had a dream that I was standing over my fragrance trunk trying to decide between two different fragrances for a cowboy themed party that is happening tonight. The two I was torn between were Armani Triple X, which had a bottle made of three stacked, clear glass, offset x's and a pyramidy gray plastic cap with an X shaped base, that had the A/X logo etched in in silver, the juice was very light yellow; the other was Shangrila by Aramis, it had a round bottle that was flat on either side, it had a ribbed, sunburst detail that radiated from a round flat patch on the front, it also had a gold sprayer with a round loop over it, kinda like the Pi bottle, there was no branding on the bottle except if you looked through the flat patch on the front, you could see the name of the fragrance in larger letters in gold over top of Aramis in a weird red shade, the juice was the same color as jamaica rum. It was a really weird dream because neither of those fragrances exist, obviously, and I didn't smell them in my dream so I have no idea what they smelled like.
    Can anyone remember love? It's like trying to summon up the smell of roses in a cellar. You might see a rose, but never the perfume.
    -Arthur Miller

Default Re: A dream of two fragrances

Gee, JC, I've heard of "dream scents," but not like this! You're gonna have to have this dream again so you can smell these juices and tell us what they're like. Your recall about the bottle design is amazing -- pretty intense!

For the cowboy party, I'd recommend layering "Lonestar Memories" with Chanel's "Cuir de Russie" -- to get that leather / myrrh thing going -- Yee-hah!

Blog Entries

Default Re: A dream of two fragrances

Dude...COWBOY PARTY...hello! One obvious answer. STETSON BLACK!!!

Seriously though, sounds like a fun party!!!
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia