Code of Conduct

Default Dun-dun dun dun dunnnn dun! "Sit-ting on a Park bench!"

Hi all,

I hope this post finds all my BN friends well. It has been awhile since I've posted. Tonight I am attending the JETHRO TULL concert in Portland, Maine!
    I am very excited about (once again) seeing TULL as TULL was one of the
    (if not THE first) Concert I ever saw over THIRTY YEARS ago in Providence, RI. I was somewhere around sixteen-seventeen years old at the time and I had seats RIGHT UP close to center stage! TULL was also one of THE best concerts I'd had the pleasure of attending. Anyway...WHAT fragrance should I wear to the TULL concert ? Ummmm...perhaps something STINKY would be in order ? "Sun streakin cold...an OLD man wandering lonely...taking time the only way he knows." Ahhhhh yes...that's me! LOL. Anyway, I would appreciate your Cologne suggestions. Oooh...I have : KOUROS, DZING!, PIPER NIGRUM, ROUTE DU VETIVER, BANDIT, L'EAU BLEUE D'ISSEY, KINGDOM, YOHJI, SMN ACQUA DI CUBA, TURSSARDI UOMO, GRANDIFLORUM WILDE VETIVER, GRANDIFLORUM BLOND TABAC, CREED TABAROME MILLESIME, SERGE LUTENS FUMERIE TURQUE, CREED BOIS DU PORTUGAL, MPG EAU DES ILES, GURELAIN HERITAGE as my best choices for tonight! Ummmm....then again...I could wear the 5% CAT JUICE (CIVET) I got from Sergey! Man...talk about STINKY! LOL. The CAT JUICE blends well with OUD ATTAR oil.
    Thanks all.

Regards,
    SixCats! aka Tom Patrick

Default Re: Dun-dun dun dun dunnnn dun! "Sit-ting on a Park bench!"

Here is what I would do if I were you:

Three spritzes of Kouros to the chest
    Follow with two spritzes of Dzing to the back of the neck/upper back
    One spritz behind each knee of the 5% civet
    Piper Nigrum on one wrist
    Bandit on the other wrist

If you do this people will stay far enough away from you that you can enjoy the concert!!

Hi Cook,

LOL, Man...I am ready to take your suggestion to Heart! After the experience I endured after my last Concert (Steve Miller) your suggestion is sounding better and better!

Regards,
    SixCats!

ACQUA DI CUBA
    SMN
    (right side of chest)

EAU DES ILES
    MPG
    (left side of chest)

FUMERIE TURQUE
    SERGE LUTENS
    (on both arms
    wrist to shoulder)

Well if your going to do it,
    you might as well do it
    right... Have fun.
    With all this, he's sure to
    bring you on stage...
    "Oh Watch out now!"
    CG

Quote Originally Posted by SixCats
    Hi Cook,

LOL, Man...I am ready to take your suggestion to Heart! After the experience I endured after my last Concert (Steve Miller) your suggestion is sounding better and better!

Regards,
    SixCats!

Go for it Tom, make a GRAND ENTRANCE .

Good to hear from you my friend .
    Vijay"Maisonstinky"

summer means fireflys

I'm going to a concert tomorrow night ... the Stones. And I've been thinking of what to wear too. I've almost decided on Bandit for me. Maybe ...
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Hi all,

Thanks again for all your suggestions! VIJAY...good to hear from you my friend! I WILL soon be contacting you shortly! Shade...WOW...STONES eh?
    Well...I hope you have a BLAST! Ahhhh....I got it....Shade...I've heard it said that "A rolling stone gathers no Moss". Therefore...errrrr...MOSS! Yea...that's it...ya gotta wear MOSS! Oooh...speaking of fragrances...I've decided tonight I'd go with the CAT JUICE (5% CIVET) sent to me from my buddy Sergey in Russia combined with the OUD ATTAR from
    my friend Aamir in India. These two fragrances work together WONDERFULLY! (IMHO). Ahhhh, such a lovely STINK! Even at 5% solution, the CIVET is VERY strong at first but...after about 30 minutes, it mel-looows quite nicely. The OUD Attar is one of four Attars I own (sent to me from my buddy Aamir). Aamir, I am wearing the LAST one you sent me...the one that I went NUTZ over! This is the OUD ATTAR that has that sort of TOBACCO note happening. I first spray on the CAT JUICE and then apply the OUD ATTAR atop the CIVET. WONDERFUL STINK! "AQUALUNG my friend, don't you start away uneasy...you poor ol' sod, you see it's only...me".
    Thanks all.

Regards,
    SixCats!

Just make sure you don't repel the band from the stage if you're up close!!
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

summer means fireflys

I did mean to say in my post have a great time!
    I've trademarked the color bleu

people are going to need an aqualung if you listen to these clowns

Wear Kingdom....and wear LOTS of it. I mean 40 or 50 sprays of it. I'm serious!!!!
    Awesomeguy

Hi all,

Thanks again for all your suggestions and comments. Well, as I mentioned, I went with the 5% CIVET with OUD ATTAR. I think this was good STINKY choice. Ooooh Man...talk about OUTSTANDING Concert seats! The wife and I were in ROW 5 CENTER STAGE! FANTASTIC seats! GREAT Concert! Since I was soooo close to Ian Anderson, I was a bit concerned Ian might choke from the fragrances of my CAT JUICE while playing the Flute lol! Thankfully, this did not happen. Man, I was VERY impressed with how well Ian can still play Flute (and other instruments) and run about the stage for TWO hours! All in all, the Concert was GREAT, I STANK and all was well! Thanks again all.

Regards,
    SixCats!