Code of Conduct

Default Is it safe to wear Millesime Imperial?

I'm worried that with the emergence of Unforgivable, I won't be able to go around wearing MI too much. Just yesterday, I smelled something like MI on some kid in one of my classes. I really doubt it was MI, so it could have only been Unforgivable. I haven't actually smelled it in a store or sampled it, but a lot of people here say its much like MI. Is it that indistinguishable that an untrained nose could not tell the difference?

I really don't want to go around smelling like everyone else that wants to imitate P. Diddy, and I don't want to be associated with that. So, I ask, is it safe to wear MI, or should I give it a rest for a while till this craze goes away.

Default Re: Is it safe to wear Millesime Imperial?

. . . and let the Creed-bashing begin!
    Scents are fleeting . . . memories are not. . . .

Thrax

An untrained nose cant tell Creed apart from anything else. I'd wear it anyway!!!

They are only 35% similar.

Unforgivable is more similar to Wall Street by Bond no. 9 than to MI.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Borky
    I'm worried that with the emergence of Unforgivable, I won't be able to go around wearing MI too much. Just yesterday, I smelled something like MI on some kid in one of my classes. I really doubt it was MI, so it could have only been Unforgivable. I haven't actually smelled it in a store or sampled it, but a lot of people here say its much like MI. Is it that indistinguishable that an untrained nose could not tell the difference?

I really don't want to go around smelling like everyone else that wants to imitate P. Diddy, and I don't want to be associated with that. So, I ask, is it safe to wear MI, or should I give it a rest for a while till this craze goes away.
    So what? Does it matter what people think? Do YOU like MI? I think that is all what counts my friend. And hey, if someone asks if you're wearing Unforgivable just tell them it's MI, which is ludicrously expensive and available only in the most exclusive places like Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus and ummmmm... Kmart.

Pretty safe. They're similar but whatever.

I have to disagree with most here...MI is superior in every which way to Unforgivable. Not sure how you can afford MI while in school though, ha!

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

Quote Originally Posted by thenmarcher
    Not sure how you can afford MI while in school though, ha!

TNMA
    Apparently its being sold at Kmart. You can hopefully find it in a discount bin for $35 soon enough.
    -

Yeah, it's superior.

But they still smell similar.

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp
    Apparently its being sold at Kmart. You can hopefully find it in a discount bin for $35 soon enough.
    I'm taking this at sarcasm, but if indeed they had it a K-Mart, let me know in what area this was, b/c I'll pick it up in a heartbeat if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by rvbert0
    I'm taking this at sarcasm, but if indeed they had it a K-Mart, let me know in what area this was, b/c I'll pick it up in a heartbeat if that's the case.
    You can contact chris2005, the original poster who mentioned that. Unless its a two level sarcasm pyramid....
    -

Quote Originally Posted by rvbert0
    In a previous post, someone stated that Creed fragrances were sold on K-mart's website. I'm not sure if you can go to the store and pick it up in person though.

Quote Originally Posted by teflondog
    In a previous post, someone stated that Creed fragrances were sold on K-mart's website. I'm not sure if you can go to the store and pick it up in person though.
    The only Creed on their site: http://www.kmart.com/catalog/product...=1&from=search

Yes, it is safe.

However, you could still be hit by a car crossing the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuner_Watson

However, you could still be hit by a car crossing the street.
    As long as you smell good while you're getting hit, that's all that matters!
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

I own Unforgivable and really like and respect it. Copy or not, it's good. However, I am not trying to be like puff daddy...I bought this fragrance after having used a whole sample vial. The stuff really grew on me. I'd trade my Unforgivable for some MI, but in the mean time, I think it smells great and similar enough to if you have such an aversion to having commonality with other wearers of Unforgivable, then you should, in fact, refrain from wearing MI in the mean time.

I don't want to be a sheep either, man...But both of these fragrances are so good, I'm not going to deny myself the pleasure of wearing them. Sure, I'd rather it didn't have "Sean Jean"s name on it, but like I said, the stuff grows on you. I do like paris hiltons scent, but obviously not enough to swallow my pride to the extent of buying and wearing it!

I personally haven't smelled Unforgivable on anyone else yet, and I live in a college town. Then again, the closest mall that carries it is a half hour out of town.
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

The next generation of hip hop and rap artists appreciates Creed Millesime Imperial without turning to imitations. I've seen several interviews with the musical artist named T.I. in which he praises Millesime Imperial to the rooftops. It's great to see the enthusiasm and direct appreciation.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvy_Nose
    The next generation of hip hop and rap artists appreciates Creed Millesime Imperial without turning to imitations. I've seen several interviews with the musical artist named T.I. in which he praises Millesime Imperial to the rooftops. It's great to see the enthusiasm and direct appreciation.
    yes here it is:

http://www.mtv.com/style/celebritypi...l?celebrity=ti
    -

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp
    He has the 'For Men'-version, though. Wouldn't want to seem to girly (or indeed, gay) of course

Anyway, anyone else think of Marathon Man every time he sees the topic title and shudder with dentist anxiety?