Code of Conduct

Default Leather atomizer?

Does anyone know of someone who makes a leather atomizer like Creed? I would like something similar to that but without the Creed logo emblazoned as I feel funny putting nonCreed in there.

Also, I have a Divine Sage bottle that I ordered but it came without a spray atomizer. Has anyone had any luck finding atomizers caps that will fit these bottles?

Default Re: Leather atomizer?

maybe not exactly what you want but there are a couple of ecent ones in there:

www.perfumeatomizersking.com/ForMen-index.aspx
    ....A perfume is a message in a bottle, not a smell, and the message is written by the perfumer and read by the person who smells it. Luca Turin

www.perfumestheguide.com
    doublebasenotes.blogspot.com
    arabia.style.com/author/luca-turin/
    www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/23038/page/2
    www.scenthurdle.com
    www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/43464
    www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/3408
    www.nstperfume.com/the-blogroll
    www.yesterdaysperfume.com
    www.boisdejasmin.com
    www.monsieurguerlain.com
    www.graindemusc.blogspot.com
    www.sorceryofscent.blogspot.com

www.neroprofumo.blogspot.com
    www.yeoldecivetcat.blogspot.com
    tinyurl.com/q2eeycp

tinyurl.com/qd2nthg
    tinyurl.com/pl6ac9b

tinyurl.com/ozc553r
    tinyurl.com/7qwu86p

Thanks Pluran this is a big help. Not exact but as close as I think I'm going to find. I never would have bought this bottle had I known it was without an atomizer as I hate that.

This brings a question to my mind now because I have the huge bottle of Vintage Tabarome set to be delivered today. Does it matter how much of the juice you pour into the atomizer. I only ask this because countless times you see threads selling decants stating that they will freshly decant after your order. Now if this makes a difference, I'm seriously going to be afraid to pour more than a couple ml at a time into my atomizer. Does this matter?

Quote Originally Posted by markc
    This brings a question to my mind now because I have the huge bottle of Vintage Tabarome set to be delivered today. Does it matter how much of the juice you pour into the atomizer. I only ask this because countless times you see threads selling decants stating that they will freshly decant after your order. Now if this makes a difference, I'm seriously going to be afraid to pour more than a couple ml at a time into my atomizer. Does this matter?
    I think there is the danger that what you decant into may not be as airtight as the original container. If you decant from the orig to a airtight recepticle, you should be okay. The roll-ons and atomizers people sell decants in are not, I know that for a fact. If you invest in a high-end atomizer you should be just fine.
    There is no Nose....

Quote Originally Posted by OlfaOmega
    If you decant from the orig to a airtight recepticle, you should be okay. The roll-ons and atomizers people sell decants in are not, I know that for a fact. If you invest in a high-end atomizer you should be just fine.
    I think this is good advise. I am looking for these better atomizers for my splashes as I know the decant ones are not optimal for my own personal use of good quality fragrances.

(Olfa, I have been trying to send you a PM but I keep getting the message that your box is full...)

Quote Originally Posted by OlfaOmega
    I think there is the danger that what you decant into may not be as airtight as the original container. If you decant from the orig to a airtight recepticle, you should be okay. The roll-ons and atomizers people sell decants in are not, I know that for a fact. If you invest in a high-end atomizer you should be just fine.

Thanks for the informative response. I wish I would have know this myself before going into a decant buying frenzy for 6 months. I guess I am going to turn into a very heavy applier. Now I feel bad for those who are going to be within 10 feet of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trasker
    I think this is good advise. I am looking for these better atomizers for my splashes as I know the decant ones are not optimal for my own personal use of good quality fragrances.

(Olfa, I have been trying to send you a PM but I keep getting the message that your box is full...)
    Hey Trask, I just realized that myself! I've got some housekeeping to do. I sent you a regular email in the meantime.
    There is no Nose....

Quote Originally Posted by markc
    Thanks for the informative response. I wish I would have know this myself before going into a decant buying frenzy for 6 months. I guess I am going to turn into a very heavy applier. Now I feel bad for those who are going to be within 10 feet of me.
    This is just my gut feel, but if you've got one of those frosted atomizers and there is not eveidience of a slow leak on the cap, you should be okay.

What is "eveidience of a slow leak"? Glad you asked!

I've got several 10ml sprays that have formed mysterious cracks in the cap over a period of weeks or months. Bizzarre, since they just lay in my drawer undisturbed. My theory is that the fragrance escaping slowly from the tip of the atomizer created pressure that cracks the cap. I know that sounds crazy, but what else could cause a cap that was perfect out of the envelope to crack while tucked away at the bottom of a cool dark drawer? Its not like I'm using the caps to crack walnuts.

For some, the cracks come with a white residue inside the cap that is clearly evaporated fragrance. Oh the humanity!! I need to post some pics of this phenomenon.
    There is no Nose....

Hey Trask, this looks pretty good....

http://www.perfumeatomizersking.com/detail.aspx?ID=2576
    There is no Nose....