Code of Conduct

Default cumming is cunning

I wouldn't really wear it. It smells a bit like dirt mixed with ivory liquid.

But I can't help but kind of admire the joke, if I get it: how this fragrance evokes something really striking about semen:: how the smell of semen is in this weird way so antiseptic as to seem almost synthetic. And that dichotomy is definitely expressed really well in cumming.

Default Re: cumming is cunning

I would love to try and I saw someone selling decants of it in the marketplace today. Christopher Brosius, the man behind CB I Hate Perfume, is the nose behind it. His own name has gotten more and more attention here at Basenotes lately actually...

"dirt mixed with ivory liquid"

thanks for the well thought out description.

you can try some of mine, shifts. I won't be going through the full decant. will pm
    Last edited by supermarky; 5th October 2006 at 11:57 AM.

as for you pluran, that's as far into the surface as I care to go. poetry is of more interest to me than the pyramids.

in which respect, this post beats anything I've seen from you! so there!

after resniffing. .. cause I made this thread long long after testing cumming, I do have to concede my description of the scent is fact laughably inadequate: lol.

now, nobody else ask for decants! I'm decanting from a decant, so 2 is the limit, sorry!

***Full Disclosure*** I am the guy who posted the offer of Cumming decants.

That being said, I really like Cumming. It is one of my more favorite fragrances, though it is not a fragrance that I would say has universal appeal. It definitely has a very deep, rich earthly scent to it. When I wear it I get the mental image of English Lords in their smoking jackets sitting around a fire place sipping Whiskey and smoking Cigars after a day out hunting. To me it is a very manly/earthy scent in a refined sort of way. I likely would not use it for a romantic evening out but I think it is perfect for a night out with the guys. My only real complaint about it is the longevity is not up to where I would like it, only a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by oolong
    When I wear it I get the mental image of English Lords in their smoking jackets sitting around a fire place sipping Whiskey and smoking Cigars after a day out hunting. To me it is a very manly/earthy scent in a refined sort of way.
    I would have to agree. The thing is, for me, the top notes are nothing like where the fragrance ends up. For me...it is like walking through a fetish party on the way to the smoking jackets and fire places.
    Last edited by Trasker; 5th October 2006 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trasker
    I would have to agree. The thing is, for me, the top notes are nothing like where the fragrance ends up. For me...it is like walking through a fetish party on the way to the smoking jackets and fire places.

I can definately see that. I'm not thrilled with the top notes of Cumming either but you have to admit that English Lords are known for their fetish tastes ;-). Besides, Cumming is not the only fragrance where I need to get past the top notes to start enjoying it. I think the journy is worth the bumpy start.