Code of Conduct

Default If I have Armani Emporio Night............

.......do I need to have Armani Emporio White?

Default Re: If I have Armani Emporio Night............

Well, the emporio armani He day and night are different from the white. But they smell quite similar. I'd say don't bother.

Spend your money on something different instead of two different scents that smell almost the same. Anyways, Armani scents are overrated and everyone has them.

They are very different. Do you need it? perhaps.
    If you are a completist and want the whole line, well, yes!
    If you want a white musky frag i'd better go for Bvulgari White Tea or for Mavive's white musk or white tea. Or even the female version of EAwhite, wich i think is better than its male counterpart.

Quote Originally Posted by castorpollux
    They are very different. Do you need it? perhaps.
    If you are a completist and want the whole line, well, yes!
    If you want a white musky frag i'd better go for Bvulgari White Tea or for Mavive's white musk or white tea. Or even the female version of EAwhite, wich i think is better than its male counterpart.
    really? You think they are very different? I definitely can detect a similarity in some of the notes between these two.

Quote Originally Posted by acehimself
    Well, the emporio armani He day and night are different from the white. But they smell quite similar. I'd say don't bother.
    I have to disagree with you on this one. I own them both, and they are nothing like each other, except for I could see someone smelling it and asking, "Hey, is that by Armani?" since the house does have share common distinctions with more recent releases.

If you own Night, then you know it features a prominant violet note over a signature smokey Armani base.

White on the other hand is pretty much the exact opposite, just as the contrasting names would imply. White has a light tangerine note over a creamy-powdery base of white musk that lasts a surprisingly long time. It projects as a very pleasant aura, whereas Night has a distinct smell to it. I would wear Night on a date or to the club, but I wouldn't be caught dead wearing White to either occasion. The latter is more classy than sexy, and I believe it would be better suited for a young businessman than a young bachelor.

My point is both are very good scents, but just because they are complementing in the Emporio series doesn't mean you'll personally need to add both to your collection. Always give it a try before you buy!
    Last edited by John; 8th October 2006 at 05:36 AM.