Code of Conduct

Default Creed Vetiver 1948

Hey Folks,

I know that Vetiver 1948 has been discontinued, I called my friend Luis at the Creed Boutique and they can't get it anymore. Does anyone know of a reputable website that still carries it? If not, would Neiman Marcus be able to check it out for me?

Nick

Default Re: Creed Vetiver 1948

In this past week Luis looked high and low for a flacon of Vetiver 1948 with no luck, so today I purchased a back up from Parfums Raffy. Very nice guy to deal with and 10% off for basenoters. Raffy said he has several bottles on hand so either call him or order online. At first whiff, that is the fragrance that reeled me into the house of Creed!

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by checker View Post
    Hey Folks,

I know that Vetiver 1948 has been discontinued, I called my friend Luis at the Creed Boutique and they can't get it anymore. Does anyone know of a reputable website that still carries it? If not, would Neiman Marcus be able to check it out for me?

Nick

Thank you for the info, I called them today and they sold the last one! If anybody else can help me, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you....

Nick

They had one bottle at Neiman Marcus in Newport Beach, CA as of Wednesday night. If you contact your Neiman Marcus SA, they will be able to get it from another store. Also in my search for the Vetiver 1948 flacon, I spoke with Parfumerie Nasreen in Seattle, WA. They had 3 or 4 bottles on hand. I hope that helps.

Martin

Thank you for the info, I called them today and they sold the last one! If anybody else can help me, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you....

Nick

Martin,

I called Parumerie and they have 2 bottles left! I ordered one that I will get next week. Thank you so much for your help dude! What a shame Creed discontiuned it! Shame on you Creed!

best wishes,

Nick

Martin,

I called Parumerie and they have 2 bottles left! I ordered one that I will get next week. Thank you so much for your help dude! What a shame Creed discontiuned it! Shame on you Creed!

best wishes,

Nick
    Lucky guy!

How much was the flacon, if you dont mind me asking?

John,

They have one 2.5 oz bottle left, that's what I ordered (no flacon)

Nick

I stopped at Nordstroms South Coast Plaza during lunch this evening. Since they had a full Vetiver tester on the counter, I inquired about availability. The SA went to the register/ computer and said there were a few in the system and they would ship at no charge. Just wanted to post a heads-up for those interested in this wonderful but discontinued Creed fragrance as the ship is soon to sail.

Martin

I bought a bottle from perfume nasreen and it smells great! I hope the shelf life is long as I was told the classics last much longer than the millesime range. Easily the top 5 creeds they ever made.