Code of Conduct

Default I'm ticked off because my Original Santal came with no cap!

I ordered a bottle of O.S. on wed. Granted, it is a tester, but in the description (scentiments.com), it didn't say it didn't include a cap or box. Usually, it will indicate if it comes with either no cap or box. To top it all off, I "made sure" and even asked the customer service lady if it came with a cap, and even she said yes. Came with no cap and no box. It's going back for sure, and I'm going to negotiate free shipping and/or a discount on my re-order.

Hey, I tried my best to verify things and they screwed it up, so I think they should compensate me for my time and inconvienience, don't you?
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Default Re: I'm ticked off because my Original Santal came with no cap!

With the money you save from buying from scentiments/getting a tester/cheaper shipping at scentiments, you can most likely purchase a bunch of caps. Probably a lot easier then shipping it back. You most likely won't get the discount; probably an apology though.

Do you know where to purchase caps? I don't. I've been trying to find someone with empty bottles, and hence, extra caps, but to no avail.
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

I thought "tester" meant no cap

Same thing happened to me once. I got several apologies and they changed the description on the site to say no cap. Maybe your luck will be better.

Assume no caps, unless you are buying something like Bulgari Black or Aqua.
    -

You can send it back but most likely you won't find Original Santal anywhere else for cheaper than scentiments.com has it for. Testers almost never come with caps but they did tell you it has a cap so you have a legit complaint. That being said if you really like the fragrance then I'd keep the bottle because you won't get it cheaper. If you are willing to pay $10-20 more just for a cap then I'd pull off a cap from one of my Creeds and sell it to you.

If they will give you one, I can pick it up for you the next time I am there(they are 20 minutes from me) and send it with the next deal we do.

Eitherways, I hope you are enjoying it - its a grower, and I have been wearing it more and more as Fall approaches.
    -

I believe ALL testers come with no boxes nor caps...hence the discounted price.

I'm not sure what the big deal is, if you want a cap for Creed OS, go buy retail then at 2 times the price.

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)