Code of Conduct

Default my quick reviews: Gendarme20, Body Kouros, Himalaya, Floris Santal, Tea for Two

Here's just a few quick reviews after trying these out:

Gendarme 20: there is no doubt that the lavender at the opening of this fragrance is amazing; it blends so well and smells fantastic. However, I get the impression of laundry and sunscreen from this one. As it drys down, it has that pleasant fresh laundry smell, and lasts forever on me.

Body Kouros: yes, this one is dirty. The eucaliptis top note is quite strong, and then BK moves more towards a powdery feel. Much different than Kouros, but I can still smell why they would keep the Kouros name on it. Interesting frag, probly quite versatile. I'll have to give it a few more tries.

Himalaya: this one I really like. As a fan of other Creeds like MI and GIT, I find this one takes it to the next level. Smells a lot like mountains, which I think they were trying to achieve, plus the wonderful Creed house note. I find Im quite a Creed fan, although I am not into the way they market at all.

Floris Santal: A smoother version of Gucci Envy in my opinion. Im having trouble deciding which of the two I like more, but to me so far it seems that Envy has a bit more presence

Tea for Two: this one was a surprise to me. I get the smell of Barley tea that I drank while in Japan, surrounded by smoke. There's a sweetness to it as well. This lives up to its hype on BN in my opinion. A very interesting frag, I can see how it would be a great romantic one as well. Thumbs up from me, but not sure how much I'll wear it

Thats all for now

Default Re: my quick reviews: Gendarme20, Body Kouros, Himalaya, Floris Santal, Tea for Two

Tea for Two is one of my favorites too. I wear it .

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

Default Re: my quick reviews: Gendarme20, Body Kouros, Himalaya, Floris Santal, Tea for Two

well, Tea for two is a nice fragrance but It's almost unwearable here...