Code of Conduct

Blog Entries

Default Curve Chill - an extremely poor man's Silver Mountain Water???

I recently picked this one up as a cheapie filler fragrance ('cause it's now available @ Wal-Mart & Marshall's). In the first couple minutes, before it dries down to the Curve notes, I detect something similar to Silver Mountain Water. I'm in no way saying that this is an appropriate replacement for SMW, though. The part that resembles SMW only lasts for a couple minutes & then it dries down to something completely different. Does anyone else who is familar w/ Curve Chill concur? Or has my nose completely gone nuts?
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

Default Re: Curve Chill - an extremely poor man's Silver Mountain Water???

Hmm, I dont get that myself, but I will sniff for it now! I love the stuff! I know I have said this before but Cliaborne withdrew from the UK so its all "niche" over here

^ its just really expensive because nobody can find it, or people actually think its thoughtfully and artistically made?
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

I know it's completely off topic, but why do you have such a masculine wardrobe if you're a woman? Or is the Female symbol not correct? >_>

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LiveJazz
    ^ its just really expensive because nobody can find it, or people actually think its thoughtfully and artistically made?
    I'm not sure what you're talking about...Curve Chill is pretty easy to find, and it's pretty darn cheap. And it's not thoughtfully and artistically made, IMHO. It's just another Curve clone that happens to smell a bit better than the others.

But SMW is pretty expensive, and I do think it's rather thoughtfully made...but it too is pretty easy to find. Can you clarify what your post meant, please .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Juanamichi
    I know it's completely off topic, but why do you have such a masculine wardrobe if you're a woman? Or is the Female symbol not correct? >_>
    The female symbol is most definately correct . I am indeed a woman, but I prefer more masculine scents to feminine. They seem to suit my personality and image (and not to mention, nose) better.