Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Default Where to buy Green Irish Tweed

    Howdy. I'm pretty new to the world of scents. I've always been a one-cologne at a time kind of guy until recently. Lately I've begun to collect some different scents Mandragore, Fire Island, Bvlgari Notte por Homme ... but I'm looking for a more "manly" ( masculine ) scent. I've really liked H.O.T. Always, but I'd alos like to try Green Irish Tweed.

    My main question is are there any major stores that carry it? Saks? Nordstrom's? Macy's ? I don't want to have to drive all over creation just to find it. Anyone know?

    Thanks !

  2. #2

    Default Re: Where to buy Green Irish Tweed

    Neiman Marcus has a large selection of Creed.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Where to buy Green Irish Tweed

    Unless money just isn't an object, I'd go on eBay -- you can get a 2.5 to 4 oz. bottle for under $60.00 if you play your cards right.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Where to buy Green Irish Tweed

    Quote Originally Posted by tvlampboy
    Unless money just isn't an object, I'd go on eBay -- you can get a 2.5 to 4 oz. bottle for under $60.00 if you play your cards right.
    Oy... just be careful. Buying GIT off of ebay is a train-wreck waiting to happen.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Where to buy Green Irish Tweed

    The best (and safest) answer is: official retailers like Neiman-Marcus, Saks, Aedes.com or parfumsraffy.com.That goes for all super-pricey fragrances too.

    If you want to try before you buy, there are many on basenotes.com who offer decants of good juice at a fair price.
    -

  6. #6

    Default Re: Where to buy Green Irish Tweed

    Thanks for the replies. I went to Neiman's and tried it ... liked it, but not enough to justify the price. Scooted over to Saks, and found a couple I really liked, ended up bringing home a bottle Chez Bond.

    I appreciate the advice.

    Love the bulletin boards, you guys know your stuff !

  7. #7

    Default Re: Where to buy Green Irish Tweed

    Quote Originally Posted by Chirpy_72
    Thanks for the replies. I went to Neiman's and tried it ... liked it, but not enough to justify the price. Scooted over to Saks, and found a couple I really liked, ended up bringing home a bottle Chez Bond.
    Ironic, really...did you notice how similar Chez Bond is to Green Irish Tweed?
    -

  8. #8

    Default Re: Where to buy Green Irish Tweed

    Quote Originally Posted by zztopp
    Ironic, really...did you notice how similar Chez Bond is to Green Irish Tweed?
    I did. I liked them almost equally ... but the price difference on the Chez Bond was a big factor

  9. #9

    Default Re: Where to buy Green Irish Tweed

    if you want GIT go NOW to scentiments.com and order a 4 oz tester.

    don't wait as it may not even still be available.

    if you do a quick look around here you can find plenty of posts describing this as an economical safe option, not not one often possible!
    Last edited by supermarky; 15th October 2006 at 01:09 AM.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Where to buy Green Irish Tweed

    Quote Originally Posted by supermarky
    if you want GIT go NOW to scentiments.com and order a 4 oz tester.

    don't wait as it may not even still be available.

    if you do a quick look around here you can find plenty of posts describing this as an economical safe option, not not one often possible!
    Retail GIT is more expensive than retail Chez Bond (although you do get a little bit more..3.3 vs. 4.0 Oz); I would have done the same....maybe not...I hate those starfish bottles
    -

  11. #11

    Default Re: Where to buy Green Irish Tweed

    Quote Originally Posted by supermarky
    if you want GIT go NOW to scentiments.com and order a 4 oz tester.

    don't wait as it may not even still be available.

    if you do a quick look around here you can find plenty of posts describing this as an economical safe option, not not one often possible!

    I must concure with Marky D'Super. I ordered GIT from scentiments and the price and quality is right on. A very safe transaction. Stay away from Ebay if shopping for Creed. You may find quite a few threads of those who were unfortunate in their ebay purchases (myself included).

    TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

  12. #12

    Default Re: Where to buy Green Irish Tweed

    Quote Originally Posted by zztopp
    The best (and safest) answer is: official retailers like Neiman-Marcus, Saks, Aedes.com or parfumsraffy.com.That goes for all super-pricey fragrances too.

    If you want to try before you buy, there are many on basenotes.com who offer decants of good juice at a fair price.
    Parfumsraffy has the worst customer service in the history of business. Be wary.

    TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

Similar Threads

  1. Green Irish Tweed or Cool Water
    By dav-here in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 17th October 2011, 06:08 AM
  2. Green Irish Tweed or Cool Water? Which is a better scent?
    By samplermike in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 1st May 2009, 10:34 AM
  3. Fragrance of the day, Monday, March 31
    By docluv45 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 1st April 2008, 09:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000