Code of Conduct

Default New: Baldessarini Ambré.

From Moodiereport.com

Name: Baldessarini Ambré
    Brand: Baldessarini (P&G) Hugo Boss discontinued the Baldessarini clothes line, so is Baldessarini still part of Hugo Boss fragrances or is it a P&G brand on its own?

top: mandarin and red apple
    heart: whisky accord (which is really the central theme), violet and leather accord
    base: amber, oakwood, vanilla and labdanum.

launch: February 2007

Default Re: New: Baldessarini Ambré.

Sounds good to me

Quote Originally Posted by cedriceccentric
    From Moodiereport.com

Name: Baldessarini Ambré
    Brand: Baldessarini (P&G) Hugo Boss discontinued the Baldessarini clothes line, so is Baldessarini still part of Hugo Boss fragrances or is it a P&G brand on its own?

top: mandarin and red apple
    heart: whisky accord (which is really the central theme), violet and leather accord
    base: amber, oakwood, vanilla and labdanum.

launch: February 2007
    Both the fashion brand and P&G brand excist on their own, yes.
    Last edited by eric; 17th October 2006 at 04:41 PM.

I wonder how long they took to formulate this fragrance. Probably did it quickly(and badly) to compete with the new amber releases on the market. The previous Baldessarini were delightful but failed to excite me. Perhaps this one will. Interesting notes. Not sure about the top though. Can't see how apple would work in this (seemingly)boozy frag.

When is it going to be on the market? Or is it already? We don't have a Nordstrom's, Bloomie's or Neiman Marcus here, but maybe 1st Perfume or Perfume.com will have it soon. Dillard's we have here, but it'll probably be a while before they get it in. Am also anxious to smell Cerruti's 1881 Black, but have the same dilemma in terms of venue.

Quote Originally Posted by tvlampboy
    When is it going to be on the market? Or is it already? We don't have a Nordstrom's, Bloomie's or Neiman Marcus here, but maybe 1st Perfume or Perfume.com will have it soon. Dillard's we have here, but it'll probably be a while before they get it in. Am also anxious to smell Cerruti's 1881 Black, but have the same dilemma in terms of venue.

It is sceduled to go on-counter from February next year.

This sounds nice minus the apple note.....I will have to see...A Febuary launch seems a little bit late for a scent like this....This should be launching as we approach winter....not as we are leaving winter....I could be wrong...Oh well....They didn't ask me......so whatever.........Gary

It does sound very promising...amber is one of my favorite notes, thanks ced!
    Don't care much for the ad.

Sounds hideous to me. Fruit, whiskey, and violets? What the hell?

Also, what's with that ad? Did they dress a bum in a suit?

Quote Originally Posted by Xen
    Can't see how apple would work in this (seemingly)boozy frag.
    I think apple and booze are quite a fitting combo - I've encountered many a warm, whiskey or rum based drink with slices of apple or apple juice, and of course cinnamon and cloves. Likewise apple-based desserts. Both apple and booze compliment spice. Dunhill Desire is a boozy frag with apple.

I agree the ad just looks sleazy.

I wonder will this be an EDT or EDC (like the original)?

I think the apple and booze will go quite well together. I know a lot of the "apple" scents that have been out recently (Be Delicious, KC Reaction) were dissapointing and changed our perception of apple. My guess is this one will be a lot like Boss Bottled, which is a good thing if you ask me.

Thrax

This stuff sounds fantastic. I really look forward to smelling it. The dude on the poster kinds creeps me out though.