Code of Conduct

Arrow What is your favorite Underarm Deodorant Spray made from a Cologne ?

I just received the underarm deodorant spray from Chrome. This is actually my first underarm spray from a cologne. Before I have used Right Guard or Axe or Tag or even Old Spice spray (which, I guess is from a cologne, but I am not counting that one). The chrome deodorant seems ok. The sprayer is a little weak and the protection is alright.

Just wondering if anyone has had great success using a cologne underarm spray, or do most of the people here simply use Right Guard?

Thanks again for all the great feedback!

Default Re: What is your favorite Underarm Deodorant Spray made from a Cologne ?

I don't know but I'm curious about Magno since I like the soap.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]MisterK / Vicomte de K / K[/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]Ephemeral Top 5: YSL PH HC, Worth PH, Equipage, Monsieur Rochas HC, Acqua di Gio[/FONT]

Default Re: What is your favorite Underarm Deodorant Spray made from a Cologne ?

Adidas makes a good one called "Sport Fever".
    Gillette has the old standby, "Cool Wave".
    Tag has one called "Midnight" that's tolerable.

Before basenotes.net I would use Axe as well.
    I can recommend "VooDoo" which is surprisingly complex.
    Also I thought that Tsunami and Kilo were worthy.
    Most of these things are just imitations of "real" colognes.

Choose your poison.

I often use colognes/EdT as deodorants. Currently my favourite combination is Boss Bottled layered with Avignon (2 + 1 sprays on each side). Seriously.

Well, not spray in my case, but the solid deodorants I've encountered are usually pretty good. In most cases, they're just deodorants (as opposed to antiperspirants - they allow you to sweat but mask the odor).

I use/have used the deo form of: Acqua di Parma, 212 Men, L'Eau d'Issey PH, M7, Calvin (about a thousand years ago) - without exception, they work just fine on me, and I like the idea of layering the fragrance.

On days I don't use a fragranced deo, I use Adidas Dynamic Pulse - one of the few "plain" deodorants still available, at least in my CVS. I have some stockpiled because it seems that it's disappearing off the shelves. The fragrance is very subtle and doesn't project or interfere with any EdT I might be wearing. When I'm in Europe, I pick up a couple of Nivea men's deo - unavailable in the US.

Uomo? Moschino