Code of Conduct

Default Who's bought Fumerie Turque?

Just wondering how many North American's have gotten there hands on a bottle!

As a Canadian, I try not to order expensive fragrances from the states in case it gets confiscated so I try to stick to Canadian retailers for niche fragrances. Well, the ONLY source I found that had FT was this one store and they only received THREE bottles. That's right. Three - In all of Canada (that I'm aware of). And I'm getting one of them

Who else has a bottle?

Default Re: Who's bought Fumerie Turque?

I have a US passport, but i live in Germany. So I just bought mine cheap on ebay

A little triumph amid the drudge of the ghastly perfume prices over here (for designers at least). Enjoy your FT!
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

I just got the last one that Barney's Boston had -- it's being sent to me in Oregon -- hopefully, it will get here quickly!

I don't know when they actually got it in -- forgot to ask...
    NoNonScents!! Getting Ready to Retire....

Quote Originally Posted by NoNonScents
    I just got the last one that Barney's Boston had -- it's being sent to me in Oregon -- hopefully, it will get here quickly!

Wow-- they are selling inspite of the increase in price. Limited supply, big demand. Never fails. Anyway, I got mine last month on a recent trip to Paris and I"m glad I bought it there even though I knew it would be available here. I think I saved a little bit.. just a little.
    "A great perfume is a work of art, it can lift our days, haunt our nights and create the milestones of our memories. Fragrance is liquid emotion. And that never goes out of fashion. " MICHAEL EDWARDS

I bought mine yesterday at Barneys Boston, also. They didnt act like there was a shortage of them...LOL. When did you order yours?

Kim

I bought mine about an hour ago. Christina said it was the last.
    NoNonScents!! Getting Ready to Retire....

I bought mine about an hour ago. Christina said it was the last.
    Ahhh. Lucky you! All the mad Saturday shoppers must have snatched up the last remaining bottles. The lovely Christina Lee sold me my bottle as well! Glad I stopped by yesterday...I was almost going to put it off until Sunday. Whew...I was feeling a little guilty about the cost...but now that I see how fast they went...I feel so much better.

FT is my new holy grail...for now.

Kim