Code of Conduct

Red face New frangrance for me...

I' m new in this forum. There must be a lot of people that have asked you for what I doing now, which is asking you about a opinion to buy a perfum. I am looking to buy a perfum, but I don't know which one. I like Solo from Loewe, but I would like to see other. Since I have a kind of skin that is more tanned, kind if latin, branzilian like, since I am from Portugal, is there any kind of scents that are more advicival for me?
    Which frangrances do you advice?

Micael

Default Re: New frangrance for me...

Allure Sport?

Welcome!!

Tell us more about yourself and what you are looking for. We got that you are from Portugal which suggests you are in a relatively warm climate (correct me if I'm wrong) but that's all we have so far. How old are you? What do you want the scent for (office? dates? business? clubbing?). Anything can be helpful - are you in college? work outdoors? Do you think you like lighter scents that are more refreshing or do you want something powerful? Or perhaps sexy?

Quote Originally Posted by micael
    Since I have a kind of skin that is more tanned, kind if latin, branzilian like, since I am from Portugal, is there any kind of scents that are more advicival for me?
    Which frangrances do you advice?

Micael
    Thats so funny!
    Why do you think that there are some scents more appropriate for a certain skin colour?

Welcome to BN Michael. Look at this one. One of my best! .

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

Thrax

Quote Originally Posted by Lightninrod

Dan
    For 145 a bottle it had better be pretty damn good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightninrod

Dan
    LoL Dan, dont scare away the new member so soon !

You gotta slowly make them adjust to the stratospheric prices that some houses command here ..
    -

Welcome to Basenotes! I had the wonderful opportunity to visit Lisbon last month and enjoyed your country very much. If you like Solo by Loewe you may like the fragrances of Jean Pascal. I like the Jean Pascal pour Homme and also Jean Pascal's Quimbaya. Secondly, you may like Hierbas de Ibiza or L'Uomo by Lorenzo Villoresi. Good luck!
    "A great perfume is a work of art, it can lift our days, haunt our nights and create the milestones of our memories. Fragrance is liquid emotion. And that never goes out of fashion. " MICHAEL EDWARDS

Red face Re: New frangrance for me...

Thank you for being so kind. I will try answer all. First I don't understand very much about the subject but someone in a perfume store, told I sould use more strong fragances, because of my type of skin, because these kind of fragrances have a better fixation. Lightinrod, thank for the advice, but I don't know if in Portugal I can find these kind of fragrances that are more rare. Yesterday I went to the shopping and I couldn't find Guerlain- Vetiver, to test it. Fattony, I am looking for a sensual thing like all guys. I am 27 yeaR old, I am looking for a fragrance for dayuse. I am a doctor, I work in hospital, but also study at the same time. I like Solo Loewe, because it as something like a drug, it has a strange smell, but you fell you have to be always smelling it. But I would like to know other perfumes. I tryed yesperday A.Thierry Mugler - that one that won in the recent years, this site, and I didn't like it. Dior Homme, is cool but is a little sweet to much, don't you think. Rive gauche is strange at the beggining, but a coupple hours latter becomes very good. This were the frangrances I tried yesterday. Is cool to see you visited Lisbon, did you like it? I don't know if I can find Jean Pascal here.

Thrax and zztopp: I don't think it was that much when I bought it .

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe