Code of Conduct

Default Carven Vetiver rereleased

Take a look at:
    http://www.perfumebay.com/3660318101003.html

I sent Carven a message asking them if this is new juice, the same as the prior version or the old juice. Hopefully they'll send me a sample, but hope springs eternal.

I liked the most recent juice but it just lingered too close to my skin.
    K
    In rotation: Greenbriar (new), Silver Mountain Water, Dunhill for Men (1934), Acqua di Parma Colonia, Habit Rouge EDC, Ho Hang, B*Men, Agua Brava

Default Re: Carven Vetiver rereleased

That's interesting. Looks like they're doing what Guerlain's did five years ago. Hopefully they'll also increase it's longevity the way Guerlain did, because Carven's isnt much of a laster without double dosing (spraying, waiting a minute, then spraying directly over the previous spray).

I like Carven's, the citrus part makes it particularly suitable for a warm summery day.
    Renato

Default Re: Carven Vetiver rereleased

Quote Originally Posted by Renato
    That's interesting. Looks like they're doing what Guerlain's did five years ago. Hopefully they'll also increase it's longevity the way Guerlain did, because Carven's isnt much of a laster without double dosing (spraying, waiting a minute, then spraying directly over the previous spray).

I like Carven's, the citrus part makes it particularly suitable for a warm summery day.
    Renato
    Did the old guerlain vetiver not last as long? The new one lasts too long, the next day I can't wear any non vetiver or non woody frag as the guerlain still lingers.
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews