Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: mens colognes we like for ourselves

If you can find it(discontinued), Derby by Guerlain is 'perfect' for a Lady.

And FWIW, I just tried a sample spritz of Bandit on me and liked it.

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

It's interesting, I always told my son, I liked the notes in men's fragrances better than most women's. With that being said, even though I don't like sweet, fruity or flowery scents (most womens) Men's scents still smell too masculine on me, even though they smell delicious. I don't know. Maybe the "unisex" ones, but the one's made especially for men, I'm not sure. (haven't tried too many, so I'm not used to it, so I can't really say) I wouldn't say "no" to others liking it though. I always thought, to each their own, when it came to scents.
    Some scents are more feminine to begin with, so maybe those would be good. Don't want to smell like a lumberjack!

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme is my favorite. I always get compliments and even threw a Bloomingdales fragrance counter associate for a loop because she couldn't place the fragrance. I need to try a few more, there were some great suggestions in this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Faust
    i'm just not in to a fruity or floral. i actually like many mens fragrances for myself.
    what are some other women are wearing? i like burberry for autum. polo blue for summer. and i was wearing the abercrombie and fitch woods for winter and autum but it is discontinued. i have been searching for a replacement.
    The fashion photographer Kelly Klein, wife of Calvin Klein, is quoted in the February issue of Marie Claire saying she has worn Creed's Vetiver (which is for men) since she was a teenager.

Wink Re: mens colognes we like for ourselves

I like Armani Code PH on women.
    Currently wearing: Mitsouko by Guerlain

Green Irish Tweed!!!

I cannot get enough of this, on myself or on a man. Once, a guy I really don't like was wearing it, and I kept creeping closer to him to get a whiff.

Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin