Code of Conduct

Default Kuros Kronicles Part 1 - The Virgin Sacrifice

I opened the mailbox to find nearfantastica's package. One decant of Kenzo PH, and one decant of the evil Kuros. I had already convinced myself that I would hate it, but was tired of being a Kuros virgin on Basenotes. I had to do this.

In the bedroom I started with a squirt of Kenzo on my hand to have a fallback. I looked at the Kuros. It sneered back at me, daring me to break the teflon seal and release its scourge into my house. I hesitated, then I remebered a post from someone in Dubai about a perfume shop that actually used Kuros as an air freshener.

The air! Yes, that's it. I would ease the shock of inhaling those infamous urinal notes by spraying it in my bathroom, letting it dissapate a few seconds and walking into it, nose open. I stepped one foot into the bathroom, extended my arm as far as I could and pushed the atomizer. The lights flickered. an eerie moan eminated from the graveyard over the hill, and a ghastly green haze shot out from the vial. Before the cloud dissapated, I swore I saw the face of satan in the cloud. Nah, couldn't have been. Its just cologne right? ......................right?

With one quick, terrified move I withdrew my exposed arm from the bathroom, jumed back and slammed the door shut. There I stood for what seemed like hours, terrified at what I had done. Sweat pured from my forehead. The atomizer, now blood red, almost slipped from my cold clammy fingers. I felt as if pure evil was welling up from my stomach into my throat. I tasted bile in the back of my mouth. The wind began to howl and it seemed as if the entire house started to rock violently back and forth. Then I heard it. Dark, chanting music sung in Latin as if from some netherworld choir of the damned, coming from behind the bathroom door. The music had an odd, reverb character to it that I quickly realized, to my mortal horror, could only happen if it the sound came from..............the toilet.....

I was going to have to go in there............................................. ...

TO BE CONTINUED.............
    There is no Nose....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Kuros Kronicles Part 1 - The Virgin Sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by OlfaOmega
    Before the cloud dissapated, I swore I saw the face of satan in the cloud. Nah, couldn't have been. Its just cologne right? ......................right?

With one quick, terrified move I withdrew my exposed arm from the bathroom, jumed back and slammed the door shut. There I stood for what seemed like hours, terrified at what I had done. Sweat pured from my forehead. The atomizer, now blood red, almost slipped from my cold clammy fingers.

Bwaaahahaha that is amazing. I like blood red atomizer detail.

I almost with I'd never smelled Kouros now...it would make this story that much funnier (scarier?)
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

Post Thanks / Like

__________________________^v^

Thrax

(static) We intterupt your local broadcast to bring you this urgent and shocking news. It appears, as of, 6:25 eastern standard time, that the dead are coming back to life. Yes, you heard me right, the dead are coming back to life. We take you now to a live press conference.

Reporter: Are things really dead, or are they alive?

President: We don't know.

Reporter: Is it a biological hazard?

President: We dont know.

Reporter: Is this a medical threat, or military threat?

President:............both.

Post Thanks / Like

Hilarious!!! Now, I'll think about that story for a while, whenever I reach for Kouros. I've been wearing Kouros off and on for nearly two weeks and I must say that I'm warming up to it, although I bought it in early summer. I really like the dry-down which, to me, is way better than the first blast of application. It STINKS the first half hour, but on my skin it settles into something warm, furry (animalic) and musky. It's just plain animalic, but not in a "pissy" way, except in the beginning! It has it's own charm. It's sort of endearing.....like something so ugly, yet compelling at the same time.

After reading that story, I wished that I had put on Kouros tonight. Instead, I doused myself in Messe de Minuit. I not planning on going anywhere and I don't have cable TV, so not much in the way of scary movies. I don't even get trick-or-treaters out here.

Oh well......I'll just drink beer and surf the net till I'm fed up.

My Halloween party on the 21st was a success, though!!! I ended up wearing Bandit instead of Avignon. I was dressed as a bearded lady named, Anita Rayzor. I got soooo hammered. And everybody was squeezing my "boobs". I got felt-up more that night than any other time in my life and it was all because of two rubber balloons half filled with water. So much joy $0.50 will buy.

S

Post Thanks / Like

I love Kouros I don't get any stink out of it. I ran out of air freshner so I have been using Kouros as air freshener. It works really well!

Pure Genius!

well continue already . . .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Azsmells
    I love Kouros I don't get any stink out of it. I ran out of air freshner so I have been using Kouros as air freshener. It works really well!
    Now I now what the AZ in AZsmells stands for: AZAEL, demon of darkness

btw:My father-in-law only wears Kouros. Could it be...?

Can't wait for pt. 2 here!!! And the movie!!!
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

What is "Kuros" anyway?

I LOVE Kouros, and there's no way this lately rather frequent bashing and taunting will be able to change that!

Post Thanks / Like

Great Story, you had me laughing.

Well....

I wore Kouros last night (halloween). I wasn't planning on going out or having company over, so I put on some sweatpants and 4 sprays of Kouros. Lo and behold, I get a call around 10pm: the girl I'm sort of kind of maybe dating says that she feels like stopping by for a little while. I didn't wash off the Kouros or change out of the sweats. Yet somehow, we had a great time hanging out for a while, and she LOVED the Kouros.

Yes, folks, it's true. Kouros is my number-one most complimented frag, even though I wear it pretty rarely. Love it or leave it, but Kouros is keeping this cold basenoter warm this winter

-ben
    Nihil Obstat Ben

[url=http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1883]My Wardrobe[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by greyhueofdoubt
    Yes, folks, it's true. Kouros is my number-one most complimented frag, even though I wear it pretty rarely. Love it or leave it, but Kouros is keeping this cold basenoter warm this winter
    Until wearing MI, Kouros was hands down my compliment getter.

This was the most entertaining thread I have read in a while. I look forward to part 2! I think the pink urinal cake note adds a edge of clean to it.

Post Thanks / Like

It smells really dirty after the top notes fade away...

Now I get it! That's why Iran has done further military defensive tests lately...
    Amazing post Olfa!!! let us know how did it end...

The Kronicles continue here.......
    http://community.basenotes.net/showt...204#post929204
    There is no Nose....