Code of Conduct

Default Must de Cartier pour Homme by Cartier

This one bypassed me completely until somebody listed it in the recent Cinnamon scents thread. So, I bought this somewhat blind on Ebay (50ml for $10). Great scent! Reminds me of a toned down Burberry Brit with more cinnamon and less ginger. Wears light but still very noticeable. Well-balanced. Will have to check out more Cartier scents.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Default Re: Must de Cartier pour Homme by Cartier

one of my personal favorites - and the essence version is especially nice too.
    terrific sparkly twists of anise pop up when you least expect them in both versions.

if you haven't checked out Santos, it's a terrific offering from Cartier as well.

Quote Originally Posted by rentboy
    one of my personal favorites - and the essence version is especially nice too.
    The "essence" version is my personal favorite oriental ... in a sea of so many orientals out there. Longer lasting than the original and more depth ... IMHO.

Indeed try out Cartier's others. They range from great to above average, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ziffy321
    The "essence" version is my personal favorite oriental ... in a sea of so many orientals out there. Longer lasting than the original and more depth ... IMHO.
    I wholeheartedly concur, though I also own and enjoy the original! You should definitely also try Declaration (+ its essence version); this may be my favorite scent from Cartier.

Jeff

I really enjoy this one. I've been thinking about buying it but I'm not sure if I want to yet. I will agree that it is wonderful.