Code of Conduct

Default Which is more of a summer scent?

I have the option of swapping my Laguna for either Allure of Xeyrus Rogue. Now which is more of a summer scent?

nearfantastica

Default Re: Which is more of a summer scent?

Yikes..I would say neither..

of the three, Laguna is the only one I'd wear in the summertime.

a.

Has anyone worn either of these in the summer? Allure can't be worn in the summer?

Quote Originally Posted by ToadKings
    Has anyone worn either of these in the summer? Allure can't be worn in the summer?
    I wear Allure Homme in the summer a lot. It's a little on the sweet/heavy/rich side, but it's still pretty light. Not so light that they didn't make a sport version (which is the best Chanel for summer, BTW), but I'd say Allure is better for fall and if it's between Allure and Xeryus Rouge, I say Allure. Many others here use it in the summer, I'm sure.

Thrax

Well all of them are pretty sweet. I would say that of the three Allure is the most wearable in summer. In this situation I'd keep the Laguna. But if I had to choose, I'd pick Allure.

I think neither of them are remotely summer. I would rather wear Allure because Xeryus Rouge is terrible.

Allure is gonna be your best bet. Although Laguna may be better in the summer, Allure's much better overall compared to Laguna and Xrouge. And it's pretty citrusy too.

Quote Originally Posted by EnvYuS
    I think neither of them are remotely summer. I would rather wear Allure because Xeryus Rouge is terrible.
    Haha- I would rather pick XR (blind) because Allure is terrible! No offense to everyone involved, but this whole thread is pretty terrible. It also makes especially little sense given that we are transitioning into winter!

Why are you looking for a summer scent when it's November?

I think Laguna is the best of the three personally. Xeryus Rouge is too candyish. Allure seems to be fairly well regarded on here, but when I tested it out at the store a few times I found it to be quite unimpressive.

I am looking for a summer scent because I am all stocked up for winter and most of my scents are can only be used in winter. So I have to start preparing for fall now.

Forget about Xeryus Rouge unless you like cloying powdery grape smell.
    Keep your laguna: It's great for summer nights. And believe me, I know a lot about Summer! (look at my flag)