Code of Conduct

Talking Help me to choose another 1 for my birthday ^^"

Hello all,

Its my 17th birthday soon and i will recieve a fragrance of my choice hehe. I know its good but the thing here is i dont know what to choose now. The only 1 i liked so far is John Varvatos but unfortunately it doesnt last too long ( does it last long on u ? )
    I already have Polo Blue (last long 4 me, whole school day) and Roberto Cavalli man ( omg i hate this 1, smell good but doesnt last long ).

I dont think i want any "aquatic" scent and i dont want the very popular 1 =) I'd like the perfume to b unique but not as strong as A*Men.

I will buy from www.perfumeempire.com.au so if u can plz have a look.

ohhmygod

Default Re: Help me to choose another 1 for my birthday ^^"

I am thinking you should look into:
    Must de Catier pour Homme by Cartier
    Body Kouros by YSL
    Dior Homme by Christian Dior
    Gucci Envy by Gucci

Please don't use that site. It is way over priced. I would look into Scentiments.com. It is very reliable and the prices are SO much better.

@EnvYuS: thx for ur fast reply, but i couldnt buy from that site, it doesnt ship to Australia. =)
    And that site is from Australia, so the prices are in AUD.

1 Australian dollar = 0.7591 U.S. dollars
    10 Australian dollars = 7.59100 U.S. dollars
    50 Australian dollars = 37.95500 U.S. dollars

I'd consider these:

Terre D'hermes
    Bvlgari Black
    Fahrenheit
    Au Masculine by Lolita Lempicka
    Vetiver by Guerlain

You may like Paco Rabanne's Black XS. This is a very good choice specially in the winter months ahead.
    "A great perfume is a work of art, it can lift our days, haunt our nights and create the milestones of our memories. Fragrance is liquid emotion. And that never goes out of fashion. " MICHAEL EDWARDS

Thanks you guys for the comments. Is "Lolita lempicka Au Masculin" a safe choice to buy blind ??? I cant find any Lolita lempicka here in Adelaide

See if you can find Le MÔle by Jean Paul Gaultier:

Lempicka is quite close to this - but with added anise/licorice notes, which is not for everybody! And it's a bit less creamy, I think.

I think Lolita Lempika is a great choice, a warm scent like John Varvatos with more sillage and lasting power. If you don't mind owning a scent that is somewhat common, Brit Burberry is my favorite warm scent. Great sillage, lasting power is ok to good, and a wonderful scent. I've actually only smelled it on two other people in the last year and a half, but apparently it is popular. Great blind buy though.

You can't go wrong with:
    * Guerlain L'Instant: great longevity - Minty chocolate/caramel without being too strong
    * JPG Le Male: minty vanilla

Will this be a scent for special occasions, or one for day to day school wear? I have Le MÔle, and for me that's a party/cold weather scent. You Aussies got summer approaching, so we need a bit more info on where and when you want to wear your new scent

Other people's suggestions are great - John Varvatos and L'Instant are two of my favorites that I'm thinking of buying for my boyfriend. I love Bulgari Black (a unisex scent) but make sure to wear it before you buy, on some people it's very masculine and tobacco-y while on others (like me) it turns very vanilla. Bulgari Aqua is also good, much spicier and more unusual than the typical aquatic scent.

You might also consider ordering from strawberrynet.com - they do free shipping to anywhere in the world and the discounts are great.

Quote Originally Posted by Clare
    You might also consider ordering from strawberrynet.com - they do free shipping to anywhere in the world and the discounts are great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberrynet.com FAQ
    Q. Do you ship to my country?

A. Yes. We can ship to anywhere on the planet that receives regular postal services.
    (Please note that we're currently unable to ship to addresses in France, Monaco and Germany.)
    *screamsinrage* WHY are they unable??? *sob*

Body Kouros
    Jazz
    Dunhill '03
    Escada Magnetism
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]MisterK / Vicomte de K / K[/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]Ephemeral Top 5: YSL PH HC, Worth PH, Equipage, Monsieur Rochas HC, Acqua di Gio[/FONT]

Thanks for the comments. I already have Polo Blue for summer wear so i dont need summer scents. I live in Adelaide, south Australia. Im thinking about ordering through www.strawberrynet.com as Clare said(thanks hehe i already know about this site).

So bad that JV doesnt last as long as i want >.< I really like it.
    All the comments are really good, thanks a lot , i might try some more time !!

Hi all.

Today I tried:
    - Dior homme and it smell like lipstick
    - Le Male but i dont like it, totally not ( so not Au Masculin 4 me )
    - Burrbery brit but its gone fast i think ( on the paper ). hardly smell anything but at first its good

May b i will just stick to john varvatos. !

If You Can Try Brit Again But On Your Hand, Because I Wear It Quite Often To Work And Can Still Sense It At The End Of The Day. I Find It To Be A Versitile Frag. But Otherwise Jv Is A Real Good Choice As Well.