Code of Conduct

Thread: New Purchases

Default New Purchases

New picks – 320ml Puig Agua Brava (looks like a bottle of mateus wine, got it cheap, still trying to discover if it is vile or ok), Guerlain chant d’aromes (very nice, also cheap, it’s a dented 125ml refill, full, wears excellent!), and 75ml original heritage from ’91 splash, wearing today.

Default Re: New Purchases

I havent had any expernience with those colognes, but I hope you are happy with your purchase. Let us know how they work out.

wow! What a huge bottle of Agua Brava! Let me know what you think about it, I'm also deciding if It's worth enough to consider a buy (even though It's pretty cheap)

hey Renato, you know, it's ok.. I haven't fallen in love with it or anything, but it's kind of woody and leathery and I'm really still not sure what to make of it. It's been a while since I've been so undecided on a cologne choice.. If you can get it cheap, try it out! why not. I bought the big bottle as it was $5 more than the 100ml spray - go figure. Made in Spain 8)

Blog Entries

Nice haul, Ric!

I have a bottle of the '91 Heritage splash as well... Or at least I did have until my darling SO sniffed it one day and 'acquired' it for himself. Luckily I did find it a bit too masculine woody for me but he had swiped it sooner then you could say "maybe..."

It is an arid, woody, peppery classic conveying strength, power, and good breeding. Wonderful on the right chemistry of a man with the right attitude.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by moondeva; 3rd November 2006 at 01:00 PM.
    Favourite (Winter) Crazy Combos

Tabu + Orange Blossom * Hermes Rouge + Bellodgia* Voleur du Roses+ Rose Ispahan * Rasa Extreme + Paris * Wood Coffee + Cafe Noir *

Heritage = Guerlain's number one male power frag, even over Mouchoir de Monsieur and Habit Rouge. Great stuff!!!

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tvlampboy
    Heritage = Guerlain's number one male power frag, even over Mouchoir de Monsieur and Habit Rouge. Great stuff!!!
    That would explain it! Getting SO interested in frags for himself is like pulling teeth - but he snapped up that Heritage so fast I got whiplash! He does like a bit of the sterner stuff... his other major players are Chanel Antaeus & Givenchy Xeryus Rouge!
    Favourite (Winter) Crazy Combos

Tabu + Orange Blossom * Hermes Rouge + Bellodgia* Voleur du Roses+ Rose Ispahan * Rasa Extreme + Paris * Wood Coffee + Cafe Noir *

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

I got L'Anarchiste and Magie Noire as gifts, so of course, I went out and bought Trussardi Uomo, Billy Jealousy Illicit, and Paco Rabanne Métal and Calandre. I managed not to pop for Thallium Sport, but it could be next!
    Yr good bud,

JaimeB

"Why spend life seeking that which does not satisfy? Why remain a slave, when freedom waits? Let your life shine; illumine the world with your truth!"

My Wardrobe
    My Reviews

Fiat justitia ruat cćlum.

Let justice be done, even if the sky should fall.

Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus

Qui nihil potest sperare, desperet nihil.
    Let him who can hope for nothing despair of nothing.

—Seneca

well Moondiva, your man sounds like a guy with some very good taste. Both Heritage and Antaeus are right up there in my tops. Heritage is indeed amazing, and for the price I paid, I just couldnt refuse - I also have a full 100ml EDT spray as backup lol. And I am now worried MY SO if after mine! She can't get enough.. If you've ever tried the EDP, it is out of this world - the silage carries like nothing but class.
    Last edited by Ric; 4th November 2006 at 12:39 PM.