Code of Conduct

Default Request for Grant

I know this may be too involved to do but I think there is a 'need' for it and I'm talking about adding a additional, new column for "Sillage" in our Wardrobes. I mix sillage with longevity when I rate a fragrance; low sillage = low longevity, etc. and that may not be the case. A seperate Sillage column would be helpful don't you think.

PS: Can you also add Bahiana by MPG to our list of frags?

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

Default Re: Request for Grant

Quote Originally Posted by Lightninrod
    I know this may be too involved to do but I think there is a 'need' for it and I'm talking about adding a additional, new column for "Sillage" in our Wardrobes. I mix sillage with longevity when I rate a fragrance; low sillage = low longevity, etc. and that may not be the case. A seperate Sillage column would be helpful don't you think.

PS: Can you also add Bahiana by MPG to our list of frags?

Dan

It certainly may not be the case! My fav kai is a roll-on oil. It's strong and long lasting, and mercifully has a low sillage. The EDP version is very similiar, but arrgghh, it chokes the room!

Oooh you mind readers - the next batch of uprgades to the wardrobe system will allow ratings for:

Overall
    Longevity
    Sillage
    Value for Money
    Bottle Design
    Likelyhood of repeat purchase

expect to wait about 6 to 13 months...

"We are not worthy!"

Thank you Grant and SC.

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

Are you serious about the timeframe?
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Well, its been 13 months... Hopefully this is what is being upgraded right now!
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Scentronic, I second that. And I hope we can see the average ratings of all Basenoters for each fragrance (like they do on MakeUpAlley)!