Code of Conduct

Default Magnetism as a summer scent?

Basically if I narrowed down my collection to what I want it would leave me with:
    Obsession
    Brit
    Visit
    Magnetism
    and a ton of decants and samples

The first 3 are fall/winter scents. Can magnetism be worn in the summer/spring? Or do I have all winter scents?

Default Re: Magnetism as a summer scent?

I consider Magnetism to be in the same seasonal ballpark as Obsession and Brit--more suited for cooler weather, but (depending on your tastes) wearable in warmer weather with a lighter application.

--Steve
    Just because it happened to you doesn't make it interesting.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.

My sales thread: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/304...85#post2614885

Wanted: YSL Nu EdP

I'd say it's pretty 'strong' but, why not ?

Dan
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]

I can see it being worn on a cooler night. Not a daytime fragrance though. I agree with SmellsLike about it being more seasonal with Brit and Obsession. It's a warmer frag to me...

Quote Originally Posted by SmellsLike
    I consider Magnetism to be in the same seasonal ballpark as Obsession and Brit--more suited for cooler weather, but (depending on your tastes) wearable in warmer weather with a lighter application.

--Steve
    I agree with Steve on this one. I used to wear it all the time duringthe day in Santa Monica, California and it worked out great, but at the same time it never gets too hot there. I think it is a good scent in hot weather, but a great scent in cold weather. I agree that you should just apply it less liberally than when you would in cold weather, and you're good to go.

Thanks, so out of the ones I would have left, Magnetism is the only one that could be worn in the summer? I gotta start getting some summer scents...