Code of Conduct

Default Magnetism as a summer scent?

Basically if I narrowed down my collection to what I want it would leave me with:
    Obsession
    Brit
    Visit
    Magnetism
    and a ton of decants and samples

The first 3 are fall/winter scents. Can magnetism be worn in the summer/spring? Or do I have all winter scents?

Default Re: Magnetism as a summer scent?

I consider Magnetism to be in the same seasonal ballpark as Obsession and Brit--more suited for cooler weather, but (depending on your tastes) wearable in warmer weather with a lighter application.

--Steve
    Just because it happened to you doesn't make it interesting.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.

My sales thread: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/304...85#post2614885

Wanted: YSL Nu EdP

I'd say it's pretty 'strong' but, why not ?

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

I can see it being worn on a cooler night. Not a daytime fragrance though. I agree with SmellsLike about it being more seasonal with Brit and Obsession. It's a warmer frag to me...

Quote Originally Posted by SmellsLike
    I consider Magnetism to be in the same seasonal ballpark as Obsession and Brit--more suited for cooler weather, but (depending on your tastes) wearable in warmer weather with a lighter application.

--Steve
    I agree with Steve on this one. I used to wear it all the time duringthe day in Santa Monica, California and it worked out great, but at the same time it never gets too hot there. I think it is a good scent in hot weather, but a great scent in cold weather. I agree that you should just apply it less liberally than when you would in cold weather, and you're good to go.

Thanks, so out of the ones I would have left, Magnetism is the only one that could be worn in the summer? I gotta start getting some summer scents...