Code of Conduct

Default Different odors combining with a scent.

Often, I put on a smell good in the morning. I can get a clear sense of the notes perfectly fine till about lunch-time. I usually go out for lunch to places like subway and dominoes. I find that after I am through with these places, my body and clothes are often tainted with the smell of the resturant. I feel like when I smell underneanth my shirt, I smell the odor of the food rather than the odor of the scent. One day I was wearing Mugler Cologne and I went into subway to eat. After coming out of Subway, Mugler smelled like a rotten, decaying mushroom to me and I felt the scent got messed with. Today I applied M7 and went to dominoes, after getting out of there, I smelled under my clothes and I smelled cheesy bread. Is the scent still there or is it ruined by others odors?

Default Re: Different odors combining with a scent.

Then you'd better never eat a fahita:

"
    fajita
    In the lexicon of food, a fajita generically refers in Tex-Mex cuisine, to grilled meat served on a flour or corn tortilla with condiments. Popular meats are beef, chicken, pork and shrimp. They are often cooked with onions and bell peppers. Popular condiments are sour cream, guacamole, salsa, pico de gallo, cheese, and tomato. In restaurants, the fajita meat is traditionally brought to the table sizzling loudly on a metal platter or skillet, with the tortillas and condiments served on the side.
    In Spanish, fajita is a form of the word faja which translates to "belt" or "girdle" in English. Butchers along Northern Mexico used the word to refer to the diaphragm muscle of a steer.

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

Both Knize Ten and Muscs Koublaï Khän alike are even more animalic than ever on me if I wear them a) shortly after eating red meat and/or b) while sweating.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

I work at Johannesburg International Airport, and for some reason, whenever I wear a Guerlain to work (and only to work) it ends up smelling rancid. Habit Rouge more than Vetiver and Heritage.

Can certain odors interfere with the progression of the frag?