Code of Conduct

Default Scents @ the local Grocery Store!!!!!

Went with my wife to the grocery store the other night.....To my total amazement I found 2 scents I never thought I would see at the grocery store....Here they are....
    1. Dior Homme
    2. For Men....Pleasures Intense
    Must say that I was in total shock......
    Gary

Default Re: Scents @ the local Grocery Store!!!!!

Oh yeah man, at the higher end grocery stores around where I live, some have cosmetic shelves with a better selection than most department stores. Often times they have good deals on the clearance items as well.

Many large grocery stores have display cases or stands of frags maintained by a company which pays the stores for space and/or a percentage of sales. These will always be the more common designer goods or "off brands" like Geparlys Insurrection. You will not find true high end stuff.

Which chain was the grocery store?

Here in Fort Wayne, I've never seen designer fragrances at any of the Kroger or Scott's grocery stores (the two big chains here). Meijer (a Midwestern grocery/discount chain) has a so-so selection, but I've only been to one of their stores here.

You can occasionally find some smelly treasures at Sam's Club, though... I got my Burberry Brit there for $29.86 for 1.7 oz, and I saw L'eau Bleue d'Issey there once for the same price. Occasionally, they even have Bvlgari Black and other neat stuff, too. I hear that Costco has good scent deals every now and then, but we don't have one here (though I hear that they may be coming here in the future).
    Top 5 for Fall:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) New York - Nicolai
    3) Terre d'Hermes
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5)
    Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Quote Originally Posted by acehimself
    Oh yeah man, at the higher end grocery stores around where I live, some have cosmetic shelves with a better selection than most department stores. Often times they have good deals on the clearance items as well.
    What is a higher end grocery store? Whole Foods? I have a lot of Safeways around me, and they are higher end than, say, Kroger, but definitely no scents there. I don't think Whole Foods has any either.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

I've seen Kouros at Target many times.

Hi Ace,

Which grocey store(s)? I haven't had luck in the grocery stores here in Barrie, but I do go to T.O. often.

Quote Originally Posted by acehimself

Seasons Greetings

nearfantastica

I've seen tons of great stuff in Loblaws.. stuff like Jazz, Boss Elements Aqua.. Santos... etc..

infact, I think the Jazz was a 3.3oz bottle..for $20... good deals.

a.

My target has a 4 piece Paris Hilton set for $29.99. Comes with 3.4 bottle, 1 oz bottle, 3oz body lotion, 3oz shower gell. Pretty nice deal.

My little buddies, please run to your local Krogers...they had many designer scents on clearance right now...I picked up a 1.7 OZ Emporio Armani for $21.25 last night. They also had Pleasures for Men Intense for around $17.

Here in Denmark there is a phenomenal range at every large grocery store chain. Glass cabinets, SA's promoting scents, gift coffrets and the like.
    Every time the junk mail arrives, I scan the pages for specials.