Code of Conduct

Default Bending the Knize to new Frags at Les Senteurs

" Come in, welcome, enjoy yourself. "--Those were the first words I heard yesterday as I walked into Les Senteurs out of the Bright Clear of a London November Afternoon. It was a much appreciated congeniality.

The appreciation didn't stop there though; It was equally good news to hear that Senteurs are going to be increasing their Knize range to include Knize Two in the next few weeks.

Senteurs are like the state of Meditation;Their secrets are only revealed by going there oneself.

If you feel grabbed by The Knize then drop by Senteurs soon and enjoy the atmosphere. You won't leave empty handed.

Default Re: Bending the Knize to new Frags at Les Senteurs

These guys have Knize ten at much lower price than les senteurs:

http://www.ausliebezumduft.de/

and also the other knize scents

edit - look towards the lower right and click the british flag to switch it into english

I have good experiences with them and recommend them. They ship very quickly, are polite, have a good range.
    Last edited by hirch_duckfinder; 7th November 2006 at 05:43 PM.
    "Donít try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. Ē - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

hi Guidion - Did you notice when you were there if they had vintage Tabarome (it's not on their website) for sale? I can't find it anywhere in London (Harrods, Liberty, Selfridges...).

Quote Originally Posted by phibess
    hi Guidion - Did you notice when you were there if they had vintage Tabarome (it's not on their website) for sale? I can't find it anywhere in London (Harrods, Liberty, Selfridges...).
    Vintage Tabarome is not available in the UK. It is not listed on Creeds uk website.

http://www.creedfragrances.co.uk/site/

You can get a decant from a basenoter on the continent (I got a fine one from Gerald) or use it as an excuse to go to paris and get a big flacon in the creed shop at a good price.
    "Donít try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. Ē - Henri Matisse.

reviews

Thanks for the info hirch_duckfinder. So I'll have to get a decant or go to Paris then. But why the heck Creed doesn't sell the Churchill's frag in the UK, now that's a mystery for me. Has Mr Creed forgotten where his family's roots are?

Thanks for the info hirch_duckfinder. So I'll have to get a decant or go to Paris then. But why the heck Creed doesn't sell the Churchill's frag in the UK, now that's a mystery for me. Has Mr Creed forgotten where his family's roots are?
    Yeah, its a wierd one isn't it. I would say that this juice is powerful and very long lasting and a decant will last quite a while.

reviews

Not only that but the Creed UK website hasnt been updated since quite some time

http://www.creedfragrances.co.uk/
    -

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp
    Not only that but the Creed UK website hasnt been updated since quite some time

http://www.creedfragrances.co.uk/
    what do you mean?

reviews

by the way these guys who I recommended

http://www.ausliebezumduft.de/

just got an order to me in less than 48 hours with three large spray samples as freebies and a hand written note. Utterly superb service. And cheaper prices on the knize and other stuff too.

reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hirch_duckfinder
    what do you mean?
    I mean that it hasnt been updated with news of the latest product launches (since April 2006) like the US website:

http://www.creedperfumes.us/

Or maybe thats because the new products (limited editions like Fleurs De Gardenia and Royal Ceylan, the new soaps and lotions mentioned on the Basenotes front page, etc) havent been released in the UK.

Infact, that information is lacking at the French site too:

http://parfumscreed.com/
    -

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp
    I mean that it hasnt been updated with news of the latest product launches (since April 2006) like the US website:

http://www.creedperfumes.us/

Or maybe thats because the new products (limited editions like Fleurs De Gardenia and Royal Ceylan, the new soaps and lotions mentioned on the Basenotes front page, etc) havent been released in the UK.

Infact, that information is lacking at the French site too:

http://parfumscreed.com/
    yes that's it. no releases over here since love in white. last mens' offering was original santal.

reviews

I have heard that the Vintage Tabarome is available at Harrods (can't remember weather this is from the main counter or the Dove perfumery). I heard that they had it exclusively, but this may just be hearsay.

Quote Originally Posted by bluenote
    I have heard that the Vintage Tabarome is available at Harrods (can't remember weather this is from the main counter or the Dove perfumery). I heard that they had it exclusively, but this may just be hearsay.
    if anyone finds out, could you let us know. thanks.

reviews

I went to Harrods last week and asked about VT. The SA didn't know so she called the Manager..unfortunately, they didn't sell VT, the guy told me and recommended to check Les Senteurs. I didn't ask about VT in Roja Dova though.

You can contact the creed distributor direct using the email from the uk site. They will give you a definitive answer as to whether VT is available anywhere in this country. I suspect the answer will be no.

reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hirch_duckfinder
    You can contact the creed distributor direct using the email from the uk site. They will give you a definitive answer as to whether VT is available anywhere in this country. I suspect the answer will be no.
    The UK distributor of Creed, is also owned by the same family that owns Les Senteurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Barry
    The UK distributor of Creed, is also owned by the same family that owns Les Senteurs.
    I didn't know that, thanks!

reviews