Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Fragrances: Jo Malone Tea Fragrance Blends

From nstperfume.com:

Coming in March from Jo Malone: Tea Fragrance Blends, a new limited edition collection of five unisex fragrances inspired by the “art of tea”. Assam & Grapefruit, Earl Grey & Cucumber, Fresh Mint Leaf, Sweet Lemon and Sweet Milk were all developed by perfumer Christine Nagel and can be worn alone or layered.

Assam & Grapefruit ~ “invigorating and upbeat”, with grapefruit, assam tea, patchouli, cardamom and almond.

Earl Grey & Cucumber ~ “a playful twist on the British tradition of high tea”, with bergamot, cucumber, beeswax, vanilla and musk.

Fresh Mint Leaf ~ “refreshing”, with mint, basil, maté, cedar and musk.

Sweet Lemon ~ with pineapple, peach and cypress.

Sweet Milk ~ with a milk accord of star anise, almond and vanilla.

Jo Malone Assam & Grapefruit, Earl Grey & Cucumber, Fresh Mint Leaf, Sweet Lemon and Sweet Milk will be available in 30 ml Cologne for 42€.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New Fragrances: Jo Malone Tea Fragrance Blends

Nagel's my girl! The mint and lemon scents hold the most promise from my perspective. Thanks, Joe.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Resurrecting an old thread here, but is anyone aware of anywhere a bottle of Sweet Milk might be tracked down? It's the only one I'm missing in my collection, and it seems to be the hardest to find. There are a couple of buy-it-now bottles on ebay, but the prices are silly.

Can anyone comment? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Davem81 View Post
    Resurrecting an old thread here, but is anyone aware of anywhere a bottle of Sweet Milk might be tracked down? It's the only one I'm missing in my collection, and it seems to be the hardest to find. There are a couple of buy-it-now bottles on ebay, but the prices are silly.

Can anyone comment? Thanks.
    Davem81 eBay was the only way I was able to get a hold of my decant of Sweet Milk about six months ago. I've never seen a full bottle sold. Numbers must be dwindling.

If you locate a source, let us know.