Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default CREED Original Cologne

Anyone try it yet?
    Co-Founder
    VIP Fan Connect
    http://vipfanconnect.com

Follow me on Twitter to get my scent of the day and to find out which of my celebrity clients are wearing your favorite fragrances. http://twitter.com/THEjoeyrocco

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: CREED Original Cologne

BNer ZZ Topp got a sneak preview and posted about it around a month ago. The rest of us are waiting patiently!

Martin

When exactly is it supposed to appear in the general market?

Post Thanks / Like

Must smell ASAP.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH View Post
    Must smell ASAP.
    Ditto

Its coming out this summer. It is a blend of limes and champagne. Sounds interesting! There is also another coming out this summer called Royal Aoud.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    When exactly is it supposed to appear in the general market?
    I heard in early July but, it is not etched in stone. It sounds like Feulle Verte is going to land at the same time. My wallet is going to take a serious pounding!

Martin

Now available to order on the UK Creed store:

http://www.creedfragrances.co.uk/pro...iginal-cologne
    250ml - £375

If anyone is doing a decant I'd love 50ml

I also noticed theres a dark red leather atomiser available on the US Creed store today.

To pricey for my blood.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    If anyone is doing a decant I'd love 50ml
    +1

I just registered at the UK Creed website but they dont ship overseas

its on sale at Harrods currently, think it was die for release June but they have it a month early. it was a perfectly pleasant edc but for £395 i was expecting fireworks, but it was just 'pleasant' & other things would take my £395 ahead of this!!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh thank goodness, they put Ambergris in the base. They must have a pile that they're trying to get rid of to make space to park a car or something - "New perfume? Let's make sure there's Ambergris in it"

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

When are the new Royal Exclusives coming to US?
    Also , guys, I don't know too much about Creed. The ambergris- is it synthetic or a mix of real and synthetic ?
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi Gardenia View Post
    When are the new Royal Exclusives coming to US?
    Also , guys, I don't know too much about Creed. The ambergris- is it synthetic or a mix of real and synthetic ?
    Synthetic. Maybe Ambroxan.

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

OKay - not sure whether to be happy or disappointed !
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

I'm saving my lunch money for this one. My breakfast and dinner money, too, since that's what it will take to pay for the big Creed binge I feel coming on. It's like a new book, or an article in Town & Country: The Creed Diet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrcologneguy View Post
    I'm saving my lunch money for this one. My breakfast and dinner money, too, since that's what it will take to pay for the big Creed binge I feel coming on. It's like a new book, or an article in Town & Country: The Creed Diet.
    Hmm, don't forget to take boxing and skiing lessons!

If the diet is successful, hopefully you'll end up looking like Olivier!

Wait, I meant to say Erwin.....
    SEEKING BOTTLES OF:

Aramis New West (preferably old bottle)
    Patrick by Fragrances of Ireland
    Azzaro Aqua
    Gloria by Cacharel

PM me if you have bottles that you're willing to sell or trade!

Quote Originally Posted by jrocco View Post
    Anyone try it yet?
    Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by jrocco View Post
    Anyone try it yet?
    Duplicate post ooops.

I've set up a split in the for sale forum for this last week, We have one space left if anyone would like to take it?

As soon as the flacon arrives I'd be happy to post some impressions.

And today is the day....

For the guys involved in the split your 50ml decants are done and will be shipped out to you tomorrow (Friday UK time). Now some impressions:

The first thing that hits you is the Rice powder basenote, Certainly evokes a feeling of past centuries gone by and has a definate old school vibe which is parried by the very modern sharp and clinical evigorating lemon grapefruit and orange which lingers quite nicely.

This one is quite understated and will definately polarize opinion but its quite a beautiful composition which is incredibly easy to wear. With it being very new juice I'm quite interested how it will mature as most agree Creed's get better with age.

I'll give it a full wear tomorrow as I only tested a small amount on my arm.
    Last edited by Kron; 26th May 2011 at 06:46 PM.

I've worn this quite a few times now so here are some observations:

Creed Original Cologne - batch C0310F01

Method of application: 2 sprays to the neck
    Longevity: 7-8 Hours
    Overall Smell: Takes some time to appreciate it but its eminently wearable 8.5-9
    Projection: Fantastic for the first 4 hours then settles down to a very elegant skin scent

Its quite an unusual scent to start as it smells like a fusion of traditional and modern perfumery all at the same time. With a very prominant mix of rice powder and unbelivably clinical citrus it would make for one hell of a great signature scent for someone 25+

Its composed and so well balanced it would suite a dinner date but it really shines and comes to life in the outdoors. Its not something that strikes me as a one trick pony, Its certainly versatile and has an edge to it that is very uplifting and elegant never offputting.

Its the only one of the three that fits the royal exclusive moniker im my opinion, Its very confident and constantly whiffs for attention. Its probably not something everyone could wear but its a delightful experience and one of those aura scents that improves your mood when you do.

A strong thumbs up from me

Post Thanks / Like

Nice review Kron. Please post more often :-)
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

€375!??

That's absolutely insane for any fragrance
    Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.

SALES THREAD
    Pomegranate Noir 100 ml, 95% full no box - $90

Contact through PM

Very good review, Mr. Kron. I am excited about this one. I visited the Creed boutique in NYC on Monday - not even a sample there yet. Can't wait to try it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MrFragranceReview View Post
    €375!??

That's absolutely insane for any fragrance
    True. But then, you have to admit, we ARE fragrance nuts!

Post Thanks / Like

Bwaaaaahahahahhaaaaaaa

Post Thanks / Like

$550 for 250ml of this is really shameful.
    It's so incredibly synthetic, in a dominant way.
    Very "Shampoo", very "Dishwashing soap".
    Very feminine-unisex, very "cheap sheer body spray".

Alot like if you take the plasticky-floral-aquatic drydowns of Acqua Di Gio and Mugler Cologne together, and pair them with a totally synthetic Galbanum note, a totally synthetic "Bath and body works" Pear note, and to top it all off, we don't even get top shelf, natural citrus, like as has been the case with Creed Eaux's like Selection Verte, Citrus Biggarade, Bois De Cedrat, etc.

No, here we get the dishwashing detergent citrus, much like Azzaro's Chrome, Davidoff Adventure Eau Fraiche, Mugler cologne, with Perhaps a taste of Hermes Jardin SUr Le Nil's tansparent synthetic citrus.

This is astonishingly synthetic, even for a mid-level designer citrus fragrance. The perfumer here smells like their talent level belongs in functional perfumery. Maybe barely worthy of a place in Hermes Jardin series, or Guerlain's Aqua Allegoria line, at best. But the obvious excess plasticity makes those scenarios unlikely. This synthetic swill is much more at home in an azzaro bottle.

Horrendously bad, given Creed's excellent history of pristine, natural citrus notes.
    Just buy some Lemon Joy and some floral shampoo. I honestly can't believe it's this poor and offering.

Spice and Wood and Sublime Vanille are genius by comparison.
    No way olivier made this. NO WAY.

Its composed and so well balanced it would suite a dinner date but it really shines and comes to life in the outdoors.
    Do you mean that literally? "comes to life in the outdoors"?

Just wondering because I had my first full wearing of Aventus today (thanks for that, Kron), and outside, along with the fresh air, it really came to life too! Is this a (newer) Creed phenomenon?

Also, I'm 21 and am not really ready for what one may call "daring" scents, would you say Original Cologne is easy for a 21 year old to pull off?

EDIT: WOW! DULLAH hates this stuff and his reviews/opinions are generally near spot on! Worried about Creed right now...
    Last edited by boosh; 5th July 2011 at 09:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Alot like if you take the plasticky-floral-aquatic drydowns of Acqua Di Gio and Mugler Cologne together, and pair them with a totally synthetic Galbanum note, a totally synthetic "Bath and body works" Pear note, and to top it all off, we don't even get top shelf, natural citrus, like as has been the case with Creed Eaux's like Selection Verte, Citrus Biggarade, Bois De Cedrat, etc.

No, here we get the dishwashing detergent citrus, much like Azzaro's Chrome, Davidoff Adventure Eau Fraiche, Mugler cologne, with Perhaps a taste of Hermes Jardin SUr Le Nil's tansparent synthetic citrus.

This is astonishingly synthetic, even for a mid-level designer citrus fragrance. The perfumer here smells like their talent level belongs in functional perfumery. Maybe barely worthy of a place in Hermes Jardin series, or Guerlain's Aqua Allegoria line, at best. But the obvious excess plasticity makes those scenarios unlikely. This synthetic swill is much more at home in an azzaro bottle.

Horrendously bad, given Creed's excellent history of pristine, natural citrus notes.
    Just buy some Lemon Joy and some floral shampoo. I honestly can't believe it's this poor and offering.

Ouch. I've been waiting for another review of Original Cologne and you didn't hold anything back Dullah! Creed usually does a solid job with citrus so I'm a little surprised to read this. I'll seek out a sample but my excitement has been dulled.
    "Smell with your nose, not your ears".

ACJIGGA'S FAVORITES - Neil Morris Takashimaya, Vero Profumo Mito, Xerjoff Nio, Xerjoff 1861, Creed Green Irish Tweed, Creed Aventus, Calvin Klein Eternity for Men (vintage), Sonoma Scent Studio Champagne de Bois, Opus Oils Mother EDP, YSL Opium Pour Homme EDP, Slumberhouse Jeke, Comme des Garcons Kyoto, Acqua di Parma Intensa Oud & Xerjoff Gao

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boosh View Post
    EDIT: WOW! DULLAH hates this stuff and his reviews/opinions are generally near spot on! Worried about Creed right now...
    I think I have been so spoiled with the riches of natural or "compositionally genius" citrus scents and green scents that my threshold for obvious synthetic dominance is lower than others. I really dislike synthetic galbanum notes, and sdislike this type of "Dishsoap citrus", and original Cologne is just chock full of those two things.

For $550 the ingredient quality in the two main stages of the fragrance should far exceed "synthetic floral scented shampoo" and "lysol healthy touch antibacterial grapefruit scented handsoap".

Post Thanks / Like

I'll say one thing, the longevity and sillage tenacity are probably decent for a light inoffensive scent. It's radiance is alot like most strong designer feminine EDT's. But even Gendarme Green EDP and Hermes Jardin Sur Le Nil have a more "Natural" aura than Original Cologne. Creed normally mixes synthetics and naturals so well.....their recent move to use less naturals is really hurting their qualitative reputation.

Post Thanks / Like

Uh, so Coty is now making Creed perfumes, huh? Looks like a steep downhill curve - to extrapolate, by the time Erwin takes over, they'll be selling gold-encrusted urinal tabs for $2000 a piece .

My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the_good_life View Post
    Uh, so Coty is now making Creed perfumes, huh? Looks like a steep downhill curve - to extrapolate, by the time Erwin takes over, they'll be selling gold-encrusted urinal tabs for $2000 a piece .
    I wore 4711 last week. Creed Original Cologne makes 4711 seem like a 100% organic wonder. It's name is apt in an ironic way though......"Original", perhaps meaning that every last ingredient used is in fact an original pateneted creation of Firmenich or Symrise.

Seriously, TGL, it's THAT synthetic. Floral Shampoo and antibacterial grapefruit handsoap and Lemon Joy dishsoap...it's getting sad. This smells like a feminine citrus/green/floral designer scent, at no stage does it smell like a top-shef composition..

Post Thanks / Like

I tried Original Cologne several times over the last few days. I've applied it liberally and it is very fleeting on me (as is Bois de Cedrat which smells crisp and wonderful). I anticipated liking Original Cologne but I'm going to hold off on a purchase. I get better longevity and from Citrus Bigarrade and Selection Verte which I much prefer.

Martin

Thats a weird turnaround as OC lasts ages on me 8+ hours with 2 sprays and Citrus Bigarrade is gone in an instant.

Is it the rice powder smell thats putting you off Dullah? There's always been an astringent artificial smell to rice compounds and I can understand why this would underpin the whole composition for you. Try it in a few different situations as its one which makes a weird first impression.

I normally have a problem with synth heavy fragrance (headaches etc) but I didn't have it with this and I didn't find it THAT obvious.

Still would like to sample it. . . but the esteemed Mr. Dullah's negative review makes me feel like I just put $550 back into my bank account. Thanks for the heads up. Please give it another try or two and let us know your thoughts.

Post Thanks / Like

Tried this today and was instantly disappointed. Pleasant, clean, citric, boring. I was at Bergdorf today and smelled a half dozen other things which excited me more. You guys know I bleed Creed, but in this case... Perhaps a couple more samplings might change my opinion to at least neutral. My money's going to the amazing Royal Oud.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Just got a sample of this too.

I really love it. I am pretty much in line with Kron. this is a very sophisticated fragrance, yet true to its goal of being a simple, classic cologne.

anyone who likes Fueille Verte will like this. They are similar in style and quality. I like it a good bit more than Royal-Oud, which smells like a fancy Marc Jacobs Bang.
    Last edited by fumegator; 6th July 2011 at 12:29 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I normally have a problem with synth heavy fragrance (headaches etc) but I didn't have it with this and I didn't find it THAT obvious.
    me either. I believe dullah is badly mistaken about the synthetics. I get none of that here. It really smells quality to me.

i recently read through the first AVENTUS thread and saw that Dullah hated Aventus at first sniff too. And we all see how that turned out. ;-)

Post Thanks / Like

The sad thing is that Royal Oud and this Original Cologne make Aventus seem like a bargain price-wise. Whew! Creed's getting too big for its britches! Their prices are finally leaving me behind. I topped out with Aventus. Oh, well...lotsa other options out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fumegator View Post
    anyone who likes Fueille Verte will like this. They are similar in style and quality. I like it a good bit more than Royal-Oud, which smells like a fancy Marc Jacobs Bang.
    Have you ever even smelled Feuille Verte ??????? Feuille Verte was natural from head to toe, top notch quality throughout, not a sharp synthetic in site. And it's galbanum was quiet and natural. The Galbanum in Original Cologne is horribly sharp, transparent, and synthetic. You've either never smelled the original batch of Feuille Verte, have a nose that is anosmic to a large portion of the obvious synthetics used in Original Cologne, or you simply are consciously misrepresenting the newest creed in your praise. In any event, it is positively NOTHING like the 2006 batch of Feuille Verte...

I believe dullah is badly mistaken about the synthetics. I get none of that here. It really smells quality to me.
    It may smell like quality to you, and that is fine, but I am absolutely not in any way mistaken that this scent is predominantly synthetic. It may very well be over 95% synthetic by weight in the concentrate, and my nose suspect that is the case.

It is no more natural than Jardin Sur Le Nil or bvlgari Omnia Crystalline, and the blending is worse than those.

Thats a weird turnaround as OC lasts ages on me 8+ hours with 2 sprays and Citrus Bigarrade is gone in an instant.
    Yeah, the longevity on Original Cologne is very good. Those who like the synthetic Galbanum, pear, and synthetic Grapefruit/citrus, and clean, soapy florals could very well like this one. I just happen to hate transparent synthetics with no overtly natural essences or opaque notes, as I associate this style of fragrance with cheap mainstream hygeine products.

For those who like Gendarme Green EDP, and like the Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline series, and Un Jardin Sur Le Nil......Original Cologne could be your grail citrus scent.

But for me, it is repulsive.

Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree with DULLAH. This is a shameful offering from Creed for the $550.00 price tag. It did remind me of some herbal shampoo with absolutely no longevity. After about an hour, I couldn't even detect it on my skin. This is a very disappointing fragrance from Creed.
    - Expect the unexpected

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MikeNY View Post
    My money's going to the amazing Royal Oud.
    By far, a much better choice than what you can get from a $4.99 bottle of herbal citrus shampoo.
    - Expect the unexpected

Post Thanks / Like

i recently read through the first AVENTUS thread and saw that Dullah hated Aventus at first sniff too. And we all see how that turned out. ;-)
    You read wrong, I always liked Aventus' base, despite it being predominantly synthetic as well. I greatly disliked the topnotes qualitative level for the price point, and thaught it was appalling for creed to put out something that was so obviously "designer level" besides the Birch, bergamot, and Juniper notes, which seem natural. Remember, Aventus was the first creed millesime to raise the price point, and to do that with a scent which was composed of more obvious synthetics than much of the rest of the millesime line, to me, was shameful. But again, I always and still do like Aventus' drydown, quite a bit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flaconneur View Post
    I have to agree with DULLAH. This is a shameful offering from Creed for the $550.00 price tag. It did remind me of some herbal shampoo with absolutely no longevity. After about an hour, I couldn't even detect it on my skin. This is a very disappointing fragrance from Creed.
    On fabric, unfortuneately, it is lasting like a champion. I smell like Caraceni's Ivy League and Gendarme Green EDP mixed with an inferior version of Jardin Sur Le Nil right now. EWWWWWW.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

You read wrong, I always liked Aventus' base, despite it being predominantly synthetic as well. I greatly disliked the topnotes qualitative level for the price point, and thaught it was appalling for creed to put out something that was so obviously "designer level" besides the Birch, bergamot, and Juniper notes, which seem natural. Remember, Aventus was the first creed millesime to raise the price point, and to do that with a scent which was composed of more obvious synthetics than much of the rest of the millesime line, to me, was shameful. But again, I always and still do like Aventus' drydown, quite a bit.
    "you gotta be kidding me"

those were your first words about Aventus (which you literally highlighted and made a big deal of), which would be followed by a long and sustained hate-campaign against it. looks like you are changing your tune now due to the sheer massive popularity of the fragrance. please go re-read your words in the 15-page Aventus thread.

you sound the same here. my take on Original Cologne is that it smells good. Really really good.

And yes, I own a flacon of Fuielle Verte from 2006, and I stand by my assertion of their similarity. Looking forward to the new release as I'm about out of it. But thanks for asking before leaping to conclusions.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you ever even smelled Feuille Verte ??????? Feuille Verte was natural from head to toe, top notch quality throughout, not a sharp synthetic in site. And it's galbanum was quiet and natural. The Galbanum in Original Cologne is horribly sharp, transparent, and synthetic. You've either never smelled the original batch of Feuille Verte, have a nose that is anosmic to a large portion of the obvious synthetics used in Original Cologne, or you simply are consciously misrepresenting the newest creed in your praise. In any event, it is positively NOTHING like the 2006 batch of Feuille Verte....
    p.s. - what an aggressive and insulting post. you know nothing about me, nothing about my experience, nothing about anything. yet you decree your opinion as if it were fact. i was getting a nice, positive vibe from this community until I ran into you and your absolutist views. i'm sorry, who exactly anointed you the voice of truth, who shall never be questioned?

geez man, I simply disagreed with you about synthetics in the fragrance, and I compared it to Fuielle Verte... WHICH I OWN. DO YOU!?!??!?!?

does having 3,738 posts make everyone as self-righteous as you? good lord...

anybody know when this is coming out in North America?

BTW, if anyone wants to get rid of a decant , PM me.

Post Thanks / Like

p.s. - what an aggressive and insulting post. you know nothing about me, nothing about my experience, nothing about anything. yet you decree your opinion as if it were fact. i was getting a nice, positive vibe from this community until I ran into you and your absolutist views. i'm sorry, who exactly anointed you the voice of truth, who shall never be questioned?

geez man, I simply disagreed with you about synthetics in the fragrance, and I compared it to Fuielle Verte... WHICH I OWN. DO YOU!?!??!?!?

does having 3,738 posts make everyone as self-righteous as you? good lord...
    LOL Original Cologne and Feuille verte are about as opposite as you can get for green fragrances.

As for me being agressive,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExfGEYLrQQY

Post Thanks / Like

I wore 4711 last week. Creed Original Cologne makes 4711 seem like a 100% organic wonder. It's name is apt in an ironic way though......"Original", perhaps meaning that every last ingredient used is in fact an original pateneted creation of Firmenich or Symrise.

Seriously, TGL, it's THAT synthetic. Floral Shampoo and antibacterial grapefruit handsoap and Lemon Joy dishsoap...it's getting sad. This smells like a feminine citrus/green/floral designer scent, at no stage does it smell like a top-shef composition..
    From your mouth, that is virtually a Creed death sentence. On the one hand, people who appreciate Creed for the scents, not the whole royal schlock, have done so for the sheer quality rather than originality. On the other hand, it seems to me that creed are much too stuffy and far too unhip and un-niche to be able to sell low end cheapos at sterling prices, as some really hip brands aimed at at young olfactorily crippled high wage earners (or heirs) manage to do. IMO they should have taken the Xerjoff path and focused on super-expensive- super-quality fragrance flagships and release somwhat less expensive, but equally high grade stuff below that - and with retro coming back big, their historical approach to fragrance from the 1970s would have been perfect.
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the_good_life View Post
    From your mouth, that is virtually a Creed death sentence. On the one hand, people who appreciate Creed for the scents, not the whole royal schlock, have done so for the sheer quality rather than originality. On the other hand, it seems to me that creed are much too stuffy and far too unhip and un-niche to be able to sell low end cheapos at sterling prices, as some really hip brands aimed at at young olfactorily crippled high wage earners (or heirs) manage to do. IMO they should have taken the Xerjoff path and focused on super-expensive- super-quality fragrance flagships and release somwhat less expensive, but equally high grade stuff below that - and with retro coming back big, their historical approach to fragrance from the 1970s would have been perfect.
    If I was given a blank vial of Original Cologne, and asked to guess what house and scent it was, I would guess......ummm......."Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline d'Ete Shampoo Vert". A part of me thinks that the entire royal exlcusive line is really just Olivier seperating Erwin's solo creations from the regular line, for several reasons. My fear and skepticism for the house is at an all time high. And I have been amongst the biggest fanboys of the house, this is no mystery. The last 18 months have been a brutal downward spiral for creed.

Post Thanks / Like

If I was given a blank vial of Original Cologne, and asked to guess what house and scent it was, I would guess......ummm......."Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline d'Ete Shampoo Vert". A part of me thinks that the entire royal exlcusive line is really just Olivier seperating Erwin's solo creations from the regular line, for several reasons. My fear and skepticism for the house is at an all time high. And I have been amongst the biggest fanboys of the house, this is no mystery. The last 18 months have been a brutal downward spiral for creed.
    Come on Dullah, you are just being overly dramatic. This is nowhere like 4711 or Chrome (and this coming from someone who has finished bottles of both during my smelly gym sessions) - you didn't get any lime/lemon on top at all? I can see the rice powder base being a bit disconcerting as its a unique smell but rest of the fragrance is a traditional no-fireworks nice quality low-tone cologne with a sheer pear note and a cilantro/galbanum spicy-green heart.

Maybe I have lied dormant for way too long and Dullah is inspiring me to re-start writing some of my at-times nasty fragrance reviews which had ruffled quite a few feathers back in the day
    -

Dullah's house 1 mile

I don't think this one is worthy of the vitriol, I had to sit next to someone who was wearing Prada Amber Intense this morning and I've got a smell of burning plastic and the worlds cheapest synthetic ingrained up my nostrils.
    Last edited by Kron; 6th July 2011 at 05:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

The Muffin is back!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KMF View Post
    The Muffin is back!
    Yeah. Tell me about it LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

The scent that Original Cologne was meant to be already exists, and it is called Chanel Cristalle EDT!
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, young "royal" Erwin needs a couple dozens new cars, doesn't he? So a 90,000% markup is understandable.

On the other hand, this latest Erwin Creed advertisement makes up in good taste what it may lack in gravitas.

Thanks for taking your favourite poster off your wall and scanning it for us!
    Last edited by Kron; 7th July 2011 at 12:53 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for taking your favourite poster off your wall and scanning it for us!

No problem, it's far from being my favorite anything, but I knew that the admirers of Erwin will be delighted (-: