Code of Conduct

Default Bricks and mortar store with good selection of minis?

Has anyone ever seen a good selection in a "regular" store? The only place I've found is Sears, but if you don't wear Obsession, Eternity, or British Sterling, you're kind of out of luck.

How are we all supposed to deal with the TSA rule about liquids in carryons? I thought minis would be the easy way (although I could decant, I guess - but a mini's way easier). How have other Basenoters dealt with this?

Thanks.

Default Re: Bricks and mortar store with good selection of minis?

I've noticed places like grocery stores and Walmart have a better selection of minis than department or drug stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerloo Line
    Has anyone ever seen a good selection in a "regular" store? The only place I've found is Sears, but if you don't wear Obsession, Eternity, or British Sterling, you're kind of out of luck.

How are we all supposed to deal with the TSA rule about liquids in carryons? I thought minis would be the easy way (although I could decant, I guess - but a mini's way easier). How have other Basenoters dealt with this?

Thanks.
    I know that some fragrance makers are adding perfume solids to their lines; it's probably the only really workable way to have them on and to be airline-approved.

Blog Entries

There's a store in my local mall that has a GREAT selection of minis. It's called Perfume Pizzaz. But the minis are GROSSLY overpriced. Like, .17oz bottles go for upwards of $15-20. And the regular sized bottles of juice are usually a few bucks more than other places in the mall. But as for selection, they're pretty good.
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia