Code of Conduct

Thread: Vol de nuit

Question Vol de nuit

Lately I've become more and more into the older Guerlain classics.I'm concidering ordering vol de nuit online unsniffed.I know this might seem a bit unwise,but still concidering it.I like Mitsouko parfum,Trouble and Shalimar a lot.Can anyone please try to describe to me how Vol de nuit smells like in comparison to these others?Will this be a wise buy?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Vol de nuit

Quote Originally Posted by ineespenes
    Lately I've become more and more into the older Guerlain classics.I'm concidering ordering vol de nuit online unsniffed.I know this might seem a bit unwise,but still concidering it.I like Mitsouko parfum,Trouble and Shalimar a lot.Can anyone please try to describe to me how Vol de nuit smells like in comparison to these others?Will this be a wise buy?
    Vol de Nuit is best sampled before buying. I also love Mitsouko parfum, Shalimar (all strengths) and Boucheron Trouble but would say that Vol de Nuit has a greater similarity to an old Caron. I experience Vol de Nuit as being closer in mood and texture to Caron Narcisse Noir, Caron En Avion, Revlon Intimate, and Guerlain Chamade parfum. Do you like any of these?

I would definitely recommend you try before you buy. Though I must admit that I did buy mine blind and have come to love it! I have the PdT / EDP strength and am furiously saving for the parfum.

Good luck , whatever you decide. Happy Sniffing!
    Favourite (Winter) Crazy Combos

Tabu + Orange Blossom * Hermes Rouge + Bellodgia* Voleur du Roses+ Rose Ispahan * Rasa Extreme + Paris * Wood Coffee + Cafe Noir *

Imagine No. 19 without the powdery flowers.

One of my wife's favorites.