Code of Conduct

Default Patricia de Nicolai New York vs. Habit Rouge

For my SOTD I chose New York and kept thinking that it smelled very similar to something else in my wardrobe but couldn't pinpoint it until about half way through the day when it hit me..............Guerlain Habit Rouge. After work I compared the two (I have HR in both EDC and EDT concentrations) and they have a very similar accord which I am unable to explain even after being on this forum for two years now. Can anyone else back me up on this or maybe elaborate even further on their similarities?

Default Re: Patricia de Nicolai New York vs. Habit Rouge

hmm, Habit Rouge, I don't know.
    If it's compared to a mens Guerlain, Heritage comes to mind , to me more than Habit Rouge. But more ,"typewise" you know, mature, sophisticated. Have to sniff Habit again to know what you mean. The creamy dry down made me think ,only a little bit, of Bois du Portugals drydown also. Although they are way differend also.

You know I got out my BdPortugal and it too has a similar feel to it...........I guess I didn't realize how similar these three were until today. Thanks eric.

Thrax

Bois Du Portugal was what I thought when I smelled New York. I havent smelled much that is similar to Habit Rouge. I didnt like Habit Rouge at all though...