Code of Conduct

Default the best present ever..?!?

My friend will be turning 23 next week, and we want to get her a fragrance. I donīt know much about what she likes, but I do know that she loves lancome, and her favourite fragrance is miracle. What other lancome perfume might she like? She doesnīt like hypnose.

I personally would like to get her either a chanel perfume (no 19,coco or coco mademoiselle) or perhaps gaultier classique. I believe she does have a bottle of chanel no 5. What do you guys think? Is there a fragrance we canīt go wrong with?

Thanks!

Default Re: the best present ever..?!?

Quote Originally Posted by scentlover
    My friend will be turning 23 next week, and we want to get her a fragrance. I donīt know much about what she likes, but I do know that she loves lancome, and her favourite fragrance is miracle. What other lancome perfume might she like? She doesnīt like hypnose.

I personally would like to get her either a chanel perfume (no 19,coco or coco mademoiselle) or perhaps gaultier classique. I believe she does have a bottle of chanel no 5. What do you guys think? Is there a fragrance we canīt go wrong with?

Thanks!
    How about a handful of scentstrips from your local scentery and a gift certificate to same. You can't pick a "can't go wrong" frag for someone else...let her pick her own.

IMHO.

Mazel Tov!
    "The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." Lao Tze

Default Re: the best present ever..?!?

There are wonderful Lancome re-launches out there as well as hard to find (but not impossible!) vintage originals and limited editions, but you are kind of pressed for time.

Plan A: How about stopping by Lancome's counter with her and letting her choose?
    Plan B: Bath and body products for Miracle like shower gel and lotion.
    Plan C: Miracle Rose, Miracle For Ever, Miracle So Magic, depending on where you are and how well your Lancome counter is stocked.
    Plan D: Gift certificate to .... (you guessed it!) the store with Lancome counter.
    Plan E: If nothing else works, go with Coco Madmoiselle, Dolce e Gabbana Light Blue or Givenchy Very Irresistible.

Good luck!