Code of Conduct

Default Anyone tried the new Limited Ed. Dior? Midnight Charm

I've seen this on Sephora website and automatically thought I would LOVE it. So I'm just curious to find if anyone has already had a chance to try it.

Following info is quoted from Sephora website:

Midnight Charm

Midnight Charm is a unique holiday fragrance that evokes the magic of special moments. Like all things Dior, it is the ultimate expression of femininity and seduction.

Notes:
    Green Holly Leaves, Frosted Bergamot, Lychee Pulp, Red Jasmine, Fresh Snow Drop, White Rose, Iced Chestnut, Cashmere Musk, Golden Amber.

Style:
    Frosted. Sensual. Woody.

It's that Iced Chestnut mostly, that has me drooling .
    "Of the five senses, the sense of smell is incontestably the one that best conveys a sense of immortality."

Salvador Dali

Default Re: Anyone tried the new Limited Ed. Dior? Midnight Charm

Yes, and it made far less an impression than its festive roster of seasonal notes would indicate. I thought it was deliberately constructed to be bland and milquetoast, but I had already had my nose to several other scents with more personality. I have to try it again, but as far as demeanor went, it seemed timid in the way Kenzoamour or Hilary Duff is timid. Sort of like it was hushed with milk, but I guess that's the cashmere musk at work.

Hi Paisley, thank you so much for your feedback on Midnight Charm. I was so curious about it; but now you've really put some perspective on it for me . Thank you
    "Of the five senses, the sense of smell is incontestably the one that best conveys a sense of immortality."

Salvador Dali

I certainly did not get iced chestnut or even regular chestnut. It was a generally forgettable light fruity floral in an incredibly sexy bottle. With a name like Midnight Charm the scent should include incense or something else dark and dangerous. Burnt chestnut?

Ho-de-hum-de-hum. Run of the mill fruity floral in utterly seductive bottle, lost amidst the general mayhem of the Dior Christmas counter. No splash, no display, just a small tester left out without publicity. Could not have picked it out in an identity parade.

Thanks for the feedback. It looks like this Midnight Charm lacks both Midnight and the Charm part... oh well, there's many others to try still .

Salvador Dali