Code of Conduct

Default Do you speak Deutsch? 'PARFUM' docu on Swiss TV

NZZ Zurich has broadcast a documentation on 'Parfum' (google NZZ, Format, Parfum, VOX) last Sunday night. This will be repeated next Saturday evening on SFTV (between 19.00 and 21.00 Berlin/Paris time). German VOX seems to also broadcast this on the next three Monday nights at about 22:00/23:00 hours (sorry for not being more exact, next Monday's program is not accessible).

Naturally, the program is in German, but Mr. Turin speaks English ('why am I fascinated', Lutens Nombre Noir), M. Polge French (masculine/feminine frags,) and Signor Villoresi Italian (ancient oriental woods and herbs/personal fragrances, Fendi). There is also a Néz from Givaudan (preserving the smell of endangered orchids). Some of you may be surprised to hear that Chanel No.5 does in fact still contain the genuine, natural jasmin from Grasse - a l l of the annual harvest!

DVD
    available from NZZ Zurich

http://www.vox.de/27471_28753.php
    Last edited by narcus; 14th November 2006 at 12:36 PM.
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

Default Re: Do you speak Deutsch? 'PARFUM' docu on Swiss TV

Thanks for the info. I will definitely watch it!
    decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

Unhappy Re: Do you speak Deutsch? 'PARFUM' docu on Swiss TV

Too bad, Vox broadcasted it yesterday evening.
    Perhaps they'll repeat it.

Trotzdem vielen Dank!

Quote Originally Posted by ukulele
    Too bad, Vox broadcasted it yesterday evening.
    Perhaps they'll repeat it.
    Trotzdem vielen Dank!
    Well..., that's how I got aware of it, sorry! They will repeat it, trust me! Otherwise this thread wouldn't have made sense, would it?
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

According to tvmovie.de, the rerun will be on Sunday, 9 AM on Vox. Probably too early for me...

Thanks for the info, Narcus! I'd love to see that documentary.
    [font=verdana][url=http://del.icio.us/scentedpages][b]my bookmarks on del.icio.us[/b][/url][/font]
    [font=verdana][url=http://www.nstperfume.com/perfume-books/][b]my book reviews on NST[/b][/url][/font]
    [font=verdana][url=www.scentedpages.com][b]ScentedPages.com[/b][/url][/font]

Great info! Unfortunately next sunday morning I will be at a lodge in the alps (not even hot water, not to mention TV) but it looks very interesting and so I plan to get the dvd from the NZZ dvd collection. Thanks again....Btw, are the interviews with subtitles? I don t understand any french.......
    Guerlain: Aprčs L´ondée - Chanel: Cuir de Russie - Dior: Dior Homme - Divine: L´homme de coeur - Caron: Le 3me homme
    ---------------------------

"Tra il fiore colto e l’ altro donato / l’ inesprimibile nulla" Giuseppe Ungaretti

Quote Originally Posted by costello
    Great info! Unfortunately next sunday morning I will be at a lodge in the alps (not even hot water, not to mention TV) but it looks very interesting and so I plan to get the dvd from the NZZ dvd collection. Thanks again....Btw, are the interviews with subtitles? I don t understand any french.......
    Sunday would be a welcome extra. What does TVMovie.de say for Monday? I suppose Monday will be valid nevertheless. They always seem to have NZZ Format on Monday nights. ---- No subtitles, they are translating simultaneously, and you can normally select channel 1, 2 or both. These are no interviews, they are simply discussing several aspects of the main subject with each of their guests. I hear the DVD has a couple of interviews as an extra, though.
    Last edited by narcus; 15th November 2006 at 12:19 AM.

Monday's issue is about heart surgery.
    I'll try to record sundays. Thanks again!