Code of Conduct

Default Creed Love in White...perhaps?

Basenoters:

Quick question: A review of Love in White on this site suggested that it could almost be considered unisex, in multiple ways. Taking into account the new generation of Creeds are aimed to be more unisex, is there any possibility of passing off Love in White as unisex? I love the scent and think it complements my personality (soft and gentle), but don't want to smell extremely feminine (as I'm a guy). If anyone has general impressions, suggestions, or experience in this matter (adopting traditional female scents), please shout out!

Take care and thank you for your time and courtesy.

-Darren

Default Re: Creed Love in White...perhaps?

I have tried this, and found it to be a very good "Fresh floral" with a hint of mint. Its not like the heavy florals that womens fragrances usually are. Its something which women can wear to work or use for day time wear.

It can be considered unisex, although I would stick with Green Irish Tweed and Millesime Imperiale.
    -

My wife wears Love in White. It's a very nice sweet, floral fragrance .... I definitely don't think it's unisex. I love it on women but cannot imagine it smelling desireable on a man.

OTH, Creed's Fleurs Di Gardenia is also a floral fragrance, not quite as sweet, but with a much stronger woody scent in the base notes that is much more suited to a unisex fragrance.

I too find it to be about as floral as floral gets, and unless you work at a flower shop (which I used to, and boy did it smell good), I'd save this one for the ladies. I was actually just thinking of getting this for my girlfriend today.
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

I've returned several times to my sample, and it's very clean smelling. I think of laundry and babies. It falls on the feminine side for me (must be girl babies), but the the cleanness might be its saving grace - I can see it smelling drier on someone else. If you're comfortable in florals, and apply lightly, I don't see why you couldn't give it a whirl.

Then again, I'm a girl. One who wears Timbuktu, though. Good luck!