Code of Conduct

Default Bulgari Black - what is a reasonable price?

A local store has 75ml bottles of Bulgari Black for $46 Australian (US$35). I think they're testers. Should I buy one? I've heard that it can be found much cheaper, but I don't know where to look except eBay. And with eBay there's all the extra trouble of finding someone who will ship to Australia, and the risk of getting a fake.

I'm going to America next week, will I be able to find it more cheaply there? Or should I buy it today?

I'll probably be the first female on this site to wear Bulgari Black, but I really like it.

Default Re: Bulgari Black - what is a reasonable price?

Nowhere near the first! I love it, and I know others do as well.

That price doesn't sound unreasonable to me, and is probably on a par with what you would pay, including shipping, were you to find something local on ebay.

Blog Entries

Bvlgari Black is probably my favorite frag as of this moment in time . And I think that price is VERY reasonable!!! Go for it!!! Here, when I see them for sale @ Nordstrom & Sephora they go for upwards of $60!
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

Quote Originally Posted by Clare
    A local store has 75ml bottles of Bulgari Black for $46 Australian (US$35). I think they're testers. Should I buy one? I've heard that it can be found much cheaper, but I don't know where to look except eBay. And with eBay there's all the extra trouble of finding someone who will ship to Australia, and the risk of getting a fake.

I'm going to America next week, will I be able to find it more cheaply there? Or should I buy it today?

I'll probably be the first female on this site to wear Bulgari Black, but I really like it.
    Clare,
    Around where I live, I'm the only guy who likes Black!

The price of this is dropping recently on US Ebay, actually considerably less than the price above, but I understand your hesitation with overseas shipping.

If you're in a big city over here, you should be able to find it without too much trouble, check out the City Shopping sections.

Good luck, and bon voyage!

Quote Originally Posted by Clare
    I'll probably be the first female on this site to wear Bulgari Black,
    Oh far from it! It's a huge favorite across all demographics (within Basenotes at least ).

Scentiments is an online store with very excellent prices. here you can see they sell 75ml Bulgar Black for $19.99 US (shipping's probably 3 or 4 dollars). I doubt if they ship to Australia cheaply, but what I would recommend is that you order now, and have it delivered to your destination in the USA (Friend's house, call the hotel and let them know you'll be getting a delivery, etc).

Or you could avoid the whole hulla-baloo above and just spend the extra $10 US to have bulgari black now