Code of Conduct

Default Just tried new Kenneth Cole RSVP

I just checked one of the Kenneth Cole stores for KC RSVP and while it was not displayed yet they had few bottles of the stuff under the counter. A friendly SA let me spray some on a testing strip. Well, I'm not really fond of any KC fragrances but this one is quite interesting. It smells a bit like Allure with some fruity-liquerish notes to me. And the wooden box is pretty funky as it looks exactly like ... a wooden box Need more testing for sure but initial impression was rather favorable.
    According to a SA it's going to be officially avalaible starting next week.

Default Re: Just tried new Kenneth Cole RSVP

what a dog of a name

whatever his strengths, I wish kenneth cole would get someone else to handle everything to do with being verbal for his company. have always really been put off by his pseudo political and often bitchy ads! I remember once he had a full page ad listing people who were NOT invited to the opening of his new store including, I recall, Drew Barrymore. What's was the point? I have no idea. Being creepy?

Quote Originally Posted by supermarky
    what a dog of a name

whatever his strengths, I wish kenneth cole would get someone else to handle everything to do with being verbal for his company. have always really been put off by his pseudo political and often bitchy ads! I remember once he had a full page ad listing people who were NOT invited to the opening of his new store including, I recall, Drew Barrymore. What's was the point? I have no idea. Being creepy?
    Strengths? What strengths? KC is no good at everything. Go over to a place like StyleForum.net and you'll see that KC footwear and suits are regarded with the same disgust that we reserve for his dreck non-Reaction (if you're into that kinda thing) fragrances. He is absolutely bottom-of-the-barrel: walmart quality but with a name that walmart shoppers recognize as a "designer." I don't think that the similarity between Kenneth Cole (aka KC) and Calvin Klein (aka CK) is a coincidence. When you aspire to be mistaken for Calvin Klein, you are lousy.

and yeah, his advertising puns make me want to hurl.

[/late-nite tirade]

the clothes are sort of ok in this higher end banana republic way. . . not that I would ever buy them but they look like something a young str8 metrosexual would wear well...

meh!