Code of Conduct

Default Fragrances for a 16 year old

what fragrances do you guys suggest for a teenager, I would like something for day wear but also something for the ladies. I already have Armani Black code and ADG, Allure sport, lacoste essential and decants of Himalaya Orig Santal, GIT Dreamer, Varvatos, Envy, Brit, M7 Fresh. What do you guys recomed me wearing from what I already have, and which fragrances should I look at trying?

Default Re: Fragrances for a 16 year old

Sorry, rude post. Thats why i'm editing it.
    Last edited by rosbergs3; 17th November 2006 at 09:34 PM.
    Awesomeguy

Man you are loaded with great fragrances. Maybe you could check something like Le Male, D&G ph, Body Kouros, Lempicka au masculin, stuff like that. Apart from that I really think you have quite an arsenal there.

Get a bottle of Brit Burberry. It will never let you down. Lolita Lempika is something you might want to try, sample first, it's a gourmand, and even though I'm not fond of gourmands, this one I enjoy a lot. Burberry Touch is a great solid scent, it's a little more mature than Brit. Lacoste pour Homme is FAR better than Essential. Chanel pour Monsieur (Concentree ONLY) is an amazing scent, and used to be one of my daytime scents. It's moved to more of a night time / party scent. Lucky You got really common for a while, but WAS my signature scent for freshman and sophomore year in highschool. Take a trip to Macy's or (Even better) Sephora, ignore the SA unless you want free stuff (then go here http://community.basenotes.net/showt...=188476&page=4 ), and just get a feel for who you are within the realms of Burberry, CK, DK, even Dunhill.

mr.moedavid, im the same age as you and was wondering what you thought of those frags.
    which do you like the most, which gets you the most compliments etc.

from what i've read, i would you say should look into Chanel Egoiste Platinum

You've got a good mix there. Try some Escape, Live Jazz, YSL Jazz, Rive Gauche (maybe Light), or Lorenzo Villoresi Musk. Also check out CdG 2 Man and Odeur 71. Then pick up some Xeryus Rouge and Givenchy Pour Monsieur. Also did you try the Allure Homme from Chanel (non sport)? Try Chanel Pour Monsieur and Eau Sauvage from Dior (both Extreme and regular). You may like Black XS as well and 212 Men from Herrera.