I just won an auction for 6 rare, supposedly out of production fragrances. I'm familiar with one of them, Andron, and the value of that was more then what I paid so I'm already ahead in value. I've got these other 5 coming with it, two have basenotes directory listing with some information, "Iron" and "Night Spice", but that leaves me 3 that I know nothing about. Any information would be appreciated:
The 3 I have some information on:
1. Andron by Jovan Cologne for Man, Cologne Spray, 2 oz.
2. Night Spice by Old Spice Cologne Spray, 2 oz.
3. IRON by Coty, 3.4 oz
The 3 I know nothing about:
4. Dallas by Southfork Cologne for Men, 1.7 oz.
5. Aegean Cologne for Men by Deborah International Beauty Ltd., 100 ml
6. Prince Cologne for Men by Deborah International Beauty Ltd., 100 ml
By the way, $50 for the lot. A real killing since the Andron regularly sells for $200 on eBay.
Last edited by oolong; 19th November 2006 at 04:12 PM.