Code of Conduct

Default perfume blender in cairo?

I'm heading to Cairo and Egypt for 10 days in December. Though Egypt was big in the history of perfume and fragrance, I'm having trouble tracking down a reputable custom perfume blender or essential oil producer in Cairo. Suggestions anyone?

Default Re: perfume blender in cairo?

I am not sure if this guy is still around or not, but his store's name is Abd Ez Aziz Ali (I can find a million Abd E'l' Aziz Ali but not the one I remember) and he had the best (breathtaking) sandalwood oil and patchouli oil I have ever found. His amber oil was also fantastic. I did a google search and can't find any info about this guy but he had a store that sold oils and oil blends along with his own incense that was also terrific.

Let me know how it goes. I would definitely give you some money to get some more oils for me. It was that good! It was also very, very affordable! If I remember correctly, it was about $10 a bottle.

Let me know how your search goes.

Kelley

Arrow Re: perfume blender in cairo?

Thanks for the tip. Do you remember his location, even approximately?

Quote Originally Posted by paintrman
    I am not sure if this guy is still around or not, but his store's name is Abd Ez Aziz Ali (I can find a million Abd E'l' Aziz Ali but not the one I remember) and he had the best (breathtaking) sandalwood oil and patchouli oil I have ever found. His amber oil was also fantastic. I did a google search and can't find any info about this guy but he had a store that sold oils and oil blends along with his own incense that was also terrific.

Let me know how it goes. I would definitely give you some money to get some more oils for me. It was that good! It was also very, very affordable! If I remember correctly, it was about $10 a bottle.

Let me know how your search goes.

Kelley

Default Re: perfume blender in cairo?

I live in Cairo, Egypt. I think you can find a lot of oil blenders in Egypt but I don't know if they sell good pure stuff or not, I don't have any experience with essential oils in general.
    There is a region called Al Hussein in Egypt. There you can find a lot of essential oils and essential oils sellers.
    Also in City stars complex, in the mall, you can find a shop that sells essential oils. City stars complex is famous here in Cairo.
    Generally I don't trust those shops because they sell fake oils of designer fragrances. You order a fragrance and then they can sell you a fake oil for it or mix the oil with some alcohol and put it in a spray bottle for you. Of course the quality and the smell are far from the real designer fragrances, but designer fragrances are expensive in Egypt, at least compared to the economic level of most people.
    Last edited by MuhammadAdel; 20th November 2006 at 08:01 PM.