Code of Conduct
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Default Re: Which scents chicks dig/females love/blah blah blah

I couldn't agree more, Venutian! I know that personal body scent / pheremones have been well researched as playing a major part in our physical attraction, it's got to be true of fragrances too.

I once had a BF who smelled divine in Joop! Homme, it was just right on him. Every woman would comment how gorgeous he smelled and I'm sure it made a massive difference to his magnetism. I've smelled it many, many times since then on men but it has never smelt as good as it did on him

On the thread theme... I love Dirty English by Juicy Couture but I rarely smell anyone wearing it.

Hello Kal and spiral!

Thank you for the welcome!

Kal, that might work, hah! But there are so many fragrances (and men) out there; I'm open to being seduced by a different one on a different man. I don't really know what the difference between "infatuation" and "obsession" is, English not being my first language, and I'd have to disagree about CK Obsession! I owned a bottle when I was 11! XD Is that bad?

As for my ex, we're chatting online right now (yes, despite everything) and he's just revealed that he was actually wearing two fragrances! Christian Dior Eau Sauvage EDT on his cheeks and Armani Code EDP on his neck. Putting perfume on the cheeks? I don't see how that works but it did, didn't it?

Blog Entries

Lol perhaps he meant Eau Sauvage After Shave.

One of my exes wore Eau Sauvage and I'd forgotten about it till now - I wonder how it smells these days but back then it was quite nice! So that adds to the topic!

+1 to Eau Sauvage!

xD

Infatuation: "the state of being completely carried away by unreasoned passion or love: addictive love. Usually, one is inspired with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone." (from Wikipedia - quickest result - "short-lived" being key to my mind)
    Obsession: "1. psychiatry a persistent idea or impulse that continually forces its way into consciousness, often associated with anxiety and mental illness" (Dictionary.com)
    Dictionary.com also gives a meaning that has a much milder form and which equates basically to infatuation but I always think of the psyche term stated above. So there ya go.
    He isn't poor because he lacks money but because everything he wants is unobtainable ...

My name is KaL - EL - EL - L - L - L ! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Lol perhaps he meant Eau Sauvage After Shave.

One of my exes wore Eau Sauvage and I'd forgotten about it till now - I wonder how it smells these days but back then it was quite nice! So that adds to the topic!

+1 to Eau Sauvage!

xD

Infatuation: "the state of being completely carried away by unreasoned passion or love: addictive love. Usually, one is inspired with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone." (from Wikipedia - quickest result - "short-lived" being key to my mind)
    Obsession: "1. psychiatry a persistent idea or impulse that continually forces its way into consciousness, often associated with anxiety and mental illness" (Dictionary.com)
    Dictionary.com also gives a meaning that has a much milder form and which equates basically to infatuation but I always think of the psyche term stated above. So there ya go.
    Thanks for the definitions. In my case I think the more appropriate word is "obsession". But yes, I think that the most that men should expect from using fragrances (and making themselves presentable) is to get women to be infatuated with them, not to develop a mental illness over them, unless the woman already has a mentall illness to begin with. XD

About Eau Sauvage, my ex said he's using the EDT which he said is "almost like an aftershave", which is why he puts it on his face. Maybe there's an aftershave cologne and an EDT now?

to delve into the flip side of this topic, I am a guy and the scents I most love on a woman are Burberry Brit Woman, Lolita Lempicka, Flowerbomb, and most anything by Bvlgari and Terre D'Hermes. I had an ex-gf spray some Burberry Touch and Kenzo Eau L'Homme and I cant believe how utterly different and intoxicating they smelled on her.

Default Fragrance that gets the ladies - College student (20 yrs old)

Hey guys, can't say I'm not familiar with colognes.. but I'm looking for a signature scent for myself.. something I can wear to the club or when I'm on a date. So I don't want something overwhelming, looking more for a "yummy" smell.

In the past, I've gotten compliments from Hollister Jake and Abercrombie Fierce, mostly Jake though... it's a synthetic scent, but it has worked better for compliments than other fragrances I have tried (Coolwater/Hummer/Ck Eternity/Lacoste Essential... which haven't gotten me anywhere.) Ultimately, I want a scent that girls find attractive. I know one girl always used to wear Lacoste "Touch of pink" and I used to go totally crazy for that (as did every other guy I knew.) Want to have that same effect.

So yes, looking for a ladies grabber, but something for a 19-22 year old... I've found too many scents that are much more suited for older men, and it doesn't fit with the young crowd. Need something for the club/dates/hanging out with female friends after classes.

Would love female input as well (guys welcome too!) Budget is up to $80, but looking for only one to buy!

Just an add on: I get headaches with overwhelming scents, but Jake and Fierce haven't done anything. So heads up when choosing a fragrance! I need something commonly liked by most people as opposed to a "love and hate" cologne... don't want to irritate anybody. I know some guys wear cologne that reeks because it's too strong and the scent was horrible- don't want that effect.
    Last edited by Axcell; 23rd December 2010 at 05:14 AM.

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

Default Re: Fragrance that gets the ladies - College student (20 yrs old)

inbefojonny!!!

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

You're gonna get a lot of Le Male and A*Men recommendations. *shivers*

So what are your two cents in terms of good choices given my situation?

From going through this forum the past while, certain names that I've seen as "modern" that may suit me are:
    1) La Nuit De L'Homme (2009) by Yves Saint Laurent
    2) Aventus Creed (2010)
    3) Versace Man
    4) Gucci Envy

Haven't tested out any of those to see if its my style and age group, but... those are on my list to test as of now.

im not gonna even bother trying to convince you that you have to work on your game if you want to attract women. i'll make this easy for you, buy a decant of green irish tweed from the perfumed court and call it a day.

Cumming by Alan Cumming
    +"Do you spray below the waist?"
    +"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing,
    you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer
    +"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you." - Dr. W. Dyer

Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin

Axe.

No really, try something like Rochas Man.

oh god. i'm tired of reading all this stuff about fragrances getting women. yea maybe 1 in 100,000 dumbos will be slutty enough to lust after your body because you smell nice. fact is, most girls like nice smells IN GENERAL. Candles, cologne, perfume, flowers, lotions...it doesn't matter.

You need GAME and social SKILLS to court a lady, especially one you are after in particular.

Smell just makes you memorable and pleasant to be around.

And no, Green Irish Tweed isn't an instant panty dropper. don't fall for any of that crap hype for any fragrance, unless it's a PHEROMONE that is PROVEN to work on HUMANS (and PEER REVIEWED SCIENTIFIC articles confirm the desired effects).

iqi8h8j74qfeelocowmanqqro

I agree with G Man... Panty dropper fragrance doesn't exist. If it would, that would be the one and only fragrance all over the world. No fragrance will make you a man. It can help you to catch attention (maybe).
    You can wash in Terre d'Hermes for example, but what if other guys around you would do the same thing?
    Do you know why i use fragrances? Because it makes me feel better.

Isn't there a sticky for these kinds of threads?

Default are there anyme's scents that would make you look at a man twice-if he's not a pretty boy?

Thanks.

Default Re: are there anyme's scents that would make you look at a man twice-if he's not a pretty boy?

This thread gave me a good chuckle. First of all, I personally never did like pretty boys but rather the more manly man type. He can be bald, have a little paunch, and not necessarily have all the right features; but if he can make me laugh, he's gotten to first base already and he gets five stars.

Secondly, I keep my man stocked up on Herrera For Men. Its magic seems to give me this mad urge to grab the remote out of his hand, chase the old goat around the couch a bit, rub against his leg, and purr. He's been wearing it for years, so between Herrera and his crazy sense of humor, that's probably why we've been together for years.

When I wear Anne Pliska or Aromatics Elixir, it has the same effect on him 'cuz he absolutely loves them both.
    "Too much of a good thing is wonderful." -- Mae West

This one from South of France Fragonard is magic!

What I've noticed that most women LOVE clean, simple scents. Find that, and you get a winner 100%
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

Default Re: are there anyme's scents that would make you look at a man twice-if he's not a pretty boy?

Thanks for the info.

Lol this thread just makes me laugh now...Ends up having more guys post about what they think women like, than actual women.

I really have no idea, and I've thought about it plenty. There are certainly smells I Dislike. And there is no doubt in my mind that some men are attractive because of the way they smell, because occasionally random guys just draw my attention, and I can't find anything different about the way they look, you know? It's like what the heck, why HIM? But I don't think it is their cologne, I think it must be their actual smell.

In general, I think women are plenty pleased if the guy they are with doesn't stink. That is good, and anything beyond that is better, up to the point where you stink again.

And I do think people of both sexes, and all persuasions, can become sort of entrained to associate certain smells with certain activities, or states of mind, you know? So you can't really go too far wrong just wearing whatever smell YOU enjoy and then doing things that you both enjoy.

Maybe it would have gotten more female responses if we worded it differently.....like what scents do WOMEN prefer on men..?
    Just a guess.

Default Sexiest colognes :)

Hey girl's what are your favorite colognes on guy's that turn's you on .
    Leave your interesting and creative answer's below

Default Ladies Whats Your Top 3 Colognes On A Man????????

Ladies I'm trying to impress my girlfriend and I wanna know whats the top 3 colognes that when you smell on a guy you just go crazy for? Please Help. Thanks.

Default Re: Ladies Whats Your Top 3 Colognes On A Man????????

Are you talking about cologne as a catagory (often a citrus/herbal)or as a all purpose word such as fragrance?

Default Re: Ladies Whats Your Top 3 Colognes On A Man????????

OK, I couldn't resist replying to this. An ex of mine used to wear Paul Sebastian... yes, as in the chintzy drugstore stuff... and I couldn't get enough of it. Sad, I know. However, he ultimately didn't have much else going for him! So even if his scent was subconsciously part of the allure, it only lasted for so long. My husband wears Reaction by Kenneth Cole, which I helped him pick out and even 5+ years later I still love it.

But you have to be careful when you're just guessing. For example, I used to kind of like Joop, which has been mentioned here by someone else, but now I'm not so keen on it -- because my father in law wears it. A lot. Also used to love Opium, but now I can't stand that either because another relation of mine wears so much of it that it literally precedes her into a room... into a building even. No exaggeration.

That brings me to another point --- You know what's really a turn on? When a man is wearing a fragrance -- probably could be anything, really -- and it's just barely there. So that you can't really tell what it is until you're VERY close to him. That drives me nuts because I'll keep trying to get another whiff. I think that is exactly the effect the men on here are going for. Just whatever you do, please don't apply it below the belt. That's just icky.

I love fancy frags, but I gotta say, speedstick deodorant in the green or brown package absolutely slays me...

Quote Originally Posted by megamrexclusive View Post
    Ladies I'm trying to impress my girlfriend and I wanna know whats the top 3 colognes that when you smell on a guy you just go crazy for? Please Help. Thanks.
    I assume you mean fragrances and not types of cologne?

But to answer your question, L'eau d'Issey pour homme, believe it or not. I received a sample with my normal bottle for women, sprayed on some pages of my favourite book (a Murakami novel, with settings by the ocean) and absolutely loved it combined with the sandy-dry paper-ink smell. I kept smelling my book instead of reading it. Irresistible and surprisingly un-chemical-smelling (on paper), too.

Sillage is excellent, as with staying power. On the right body chemistry, it can smell gorgeous.

For the man with more niche-y tastes, Frapin's 1270 is also superb. The woody, cognac undertones are lovely.

Overall, top 3 non-niche men scents I (as a woman, in early 20s) would recommend:

1. Issey Miyake
    2. Chanel Allure
    3. Hermes Terre d'Hermes

Top 3 niche scents:

1. Frapin 1270
    2. Keiko Mecheri Scarlett (it's for women, but I think it's more masculine. Think leather, cognac, mahogany woods, Mad Men, pricey dinners.)
    3. Comme des Garcons 3 (peppery green, perfect for spring dates)
    Last edited by Paradelle; 6th March 2011 at 09:36 AM.

leather scents are great!, to name a few: Knize Ten, Heeley's Cuir Pleine Fleur, Chanel's Cuir de Russie, Hermès' Bel-Ami, Le Labo's Patchouli 24...
    Last edited by GeM; 26th April 2011 at 07:56 AM.

To be honest, I've always been grateful if a man is clean. One who appreciates a good male fragrance is going above and beyond!

Good male fragrance, like?

Two I've given as gifts because I liked them on a guy are
    1) relatively mainstream: L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme
    2) niche: Les Nez Let me Smell the Lion

Red face What fragrance on a Man will make u horny?

alrite ladies... be open.. remeber that scent u wanted to keep smelling? which turned u on.. made u wanna sleep with him??? so wat is it? Which fragrance on a man made u horny? Give us some names...

Default Re: What fragrance on a Man will make u horny?

LOL In my opinion it's the man that makes the scent. My one bit of advice I'd give to any guy, do not wear too much of any scent. A woman should want to get closer to you to get a good sniff, not run away looking for fresh air. That said, the first thread in this section might be helpful.

His own, natural skin scent. I wear very little fragrance myself, I tend to apply it with a Q-tip, and I have yet to find a scent I find attractive on a man. I know, I know... But somehow, there is something about his own, personal skin scent that I find irresistible and would simply be ruined by anything he could put on.

Oh, dudes, not again... Use the search engine, please... There are THOUSANDS of topics around this question...

Terre D'Hermes - drives me absolutely mad!
    “So many fragrances...So little time"

Well its a lot to read.. if some1 has gone through all posts these can you please list at least the top 3 names mentioned up to now among all these posts? Thanx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: What fragrance on a Man will make u horny?
    "His own, natural skin scent. I wear very little fragrance myself, I tend to apply it with a Q-tip, and I have yet to find a scent I find attractive on a man. I know, I know... But somehow, there is something about his own, personal skin scent that I find irresistible and would simply be ruined by anything he could put on."

Hi nymph , my name is Rick.....
    Last edited by RickieHK; 21st April 2011 at 06:29 PM. Reason: needed quotations

Quote Originally Posted by Baldufita View Post
    Oh, dudes, not again... Use the search engine, please... There are THOUSANDS of topics around this question...
    Agreed.
    ♥ Tom Ford Private Blends, Diptyque candles, Jo Malone, Frederic Malle, Auric Blends.
    Please let me know if you're selling a bottle of Tom Ford - Noir de Noir

In my opinion what scent you wear means very little to others. I think most people are happy if you smell nice generally. Sure, there are some who will have a preference, but as people have pointed out in this thread its your body chemistry that determines how that scent sits on you.

fragrances I’ve personally gotten complements on include: l’eau d’issey, versace the dreamer, creed green Irish tweed, angel men, Gucci by Gucci, le male, aqua di gio… so pretty much most fragrances I’ve tried proving what I’ve said above.

I will say its a good idea to keep any complements in perspective. Someone thinking you smell nice is good, but it doesn’t really mean much more beyond that. Whenever I find a fragrance that I particularly like on a woman. I normally only really like it after I’ve gotten to know her and I associate that scent with her. So its not really the scent I like. Its just that particular scent makes me think of her. Even now there are fragrances that make me smile if I catch a whiff of them. fragrances that i wouldn't normally care for. I assume this works the same way for women too.

And I agree that the biggest turn on for women and men is confidence. And by that I don’t mean acting like an arrogant idiot. I mean being confident in yourself and having the conviction to be yourself.

The best advice I can give is just wear whatever you like the smell of. And wear it only for that reason.

Oh oh oh yeah that's the truth oh oh oh ..........

Well its a lot to read.. if some1 has gone through all posts these can you please list at least the top 3 names mentioned up to now among all these posts? Thanx

tú eres tonto niño?

Blog Entries

I think I prefer that guys do not wear a fragrance. Unless they can do it absolutely effortlessly. And not care one bit what anyone thinks. That is key. Guys with hair gel, cologne etc. may be treading on dangerous ground, IMHO. I had one Lebanese boyfriend who could pull it off. He just did not care at all what girls thought.

Women appreciate men that look after themselves, in terms of style, cleanliness, the way they look (fit / unfit), social status (cars / house / whatever), their manners, etc. Most of these are on the exterior. What you said was all well and good until there's something absolutely repulsive that he wears. Perhaps the person has naturally bad body odor. We buy our fragrances that are said to be good, great, and something women like. Rather than brushing it off and base it on one boy you dated, why not appreciate we're here making an effort and actually discussing fragrance while keeping you girls in mind? Nevertheless your point is taken.

Blog Entries

Sorry if I came across harsh, i did not mean for it to. Believe me, any and all efforts at grooming by men are noticed and greatly appreciated by women. We LOVE that. But many fragrances are a more advanced level of that, and some men are just naturally more adept at wearing them than others. I would say the best way for a young man to work a fragrance in is to start using one often, daily, the same one, like a scented soap, or a simple sandalwood oil or musk oil until he completely stops noticing it. Then he will at least have a signature scent. Then he can move to a more complex fragrances when he gets bored of that. Once he feels very very natural wearing one, he will be able to use it to his best advantage. I guess what I'm trying to say is there is a bit more to it than just buying the right bottle.

No it's all fine, you gave us your opinion with it's very own values and contribution. All I did was to follow you and do the same, there are always common grounds to stand on

Banned

I am not telling you.

wow... this thread still gets comments! hehehe... I like it when men don't smell like they bathed in that particular fragrance they're wearing, geez! And I don't like acquatic stuff... citrusy stuff is ok, but don't abuse! And that's my opinion... And I'm pretty sure that there are a gazillion of women out there who have very different opinions than mine in re to fragrances, etc. So don't quote me on what the whole female population 'digs'!

Btw... it's not the fragrance what'll make me want to go to bed with a man. LOLERSOIDS! I don't think such thing exists... neither here on this planet or any other dimension, etc (sorry to disappoint!)... I hope they have perfume in other dimensions though -now that I think about it! XD

Banned

This may attract men to men -

^Does it smell like sexy bacon?

This might be the answer to this thread's main question: http://www.hardongear.com/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Azahar View Post
    ^Does it smell like sexy bacon?
    Apparently!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Azahar View Post

This might be the answer to this thread's main question: http://www.hardongear.com/
    Haha!

What's next? Viagra perfume?

Quote Originally Posted by don03 View Post
    Try this post

Quote Originally Posted by wilby2 View Post
    Here's the tally of this forum from page 1 - 32 plus page 1 to 9 of this 2nd forum http://www.basenotes.net/threads/189...blah-blah-blah

I only included those perfume that got a score of higher than 9. and by the way Im not a dude who has nothing to do with his life but read forums lol. I tallied this coz I wanna get my dad the best perfume this xmas and Im not gonna be wasting money into a brand that Im not sure of. so there..=)

• *Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey -86
    • Acqua Di Gio - 83
    • Green Irish Tweed - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -63
    • *Dolce Gabbana pour Homme - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -58
    • *Armani code - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -53
    • Cool water - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII -50
    • Creed Millesime Imperial - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIII 49
    • *Kouros - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII -45
    • Azzaro Chrome - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII -45
    • YSL Rive Gauche Pour Home - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -43
    • Égoïste Platinum Chanel's - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -38
    • Creed SMW Himalaya - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII II -37
    • *JEAN PAUL Gaultier Le Male - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -33
    • Hermes terre d - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -33
    • *Abercombrie fierce - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII I -31
    • YSL m7 - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII I -31
    • allure(sport) Chanel - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII -30
    • Allure Chanel - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIII -29
    • Hanae Mori - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII II -27
    • Curve Liz claiborne - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII II -27
    • *Gucci Envy - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII I -26
    • *SEAN JOHN Unforgivable - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII I 26
    • Hugo Boss - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII I -26
    • Rochas Man - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII I -26
    • Givenchy PI - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -23
    • obsession (sweet) - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -23
    • DIOR - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -23
    • Angel for men - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII II -22
    • *kenneth cole black - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII I -21
    • Versace Man - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII I -21
    • kenneth cole Reaction - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII -20
    • Clinique happy - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIII -19
    • *cK Eternity - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIII -19
    • Burberry touch - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIII -19
    • *Polo Black - IIIII IIIII IIIII III -18
    • *Polo Blue - IIIII IIIII IIIII III -18
    • KOuros Body - IIIII IIIII IIIII III -18
    • JOOP (jump) - IIIII IIIII IIIII III -18
    • Burberry London - IIIII IIIII IIIII II -17
    • bvlgari aqua - IIIII IIIII IIIII II -17
    • Diesel fuel for life - IIIII IIIII IIIII II -17
    • Burberry brit - IIIII IIIII IIIII I -16
    • drakkar noir - IIIII IIIII IIIII I -16
    • *Lacoste Essential - IIIII IIIII IIIII I -16
    • *Fahrenheit - IIIII IIIII IIIII -15
    • Ck1 - IIIII IIIII IIII -14
    • ESCADA - IIIII IIIII IIII -14
    • 212 - IIIII IIIII IIII -14
    • very sexy VICTORIAS SECRET - IIIII IIIII III -13
    • Polo ralph lauren - IIIII IIIII III -13
    • Armani Emporio - IIIII IIIII III -13
    • Polo double black - IIIII IIIII II -12
    • Armani Mania - IIIII IIIII II -12
    • XS BLACK - IIIII IIIII II -12
    • ENCRE NOIR - IIIII IIIII II -12
    • Bvlgari Black - IIIII IIIII I -11
    • D and g light blue - IIIII IIIII I -11
    • Nautica Voyage - IIIII IIIII I -11
    • Antheus - IIIII IIIII I -11
    • Ck euphoria - IIIII IIIII -10
    • Aramis Havana _ IIIII IIIII -10
    • Opium - IIIII IIIII 10
    • jaipur - IIIII IIIII 10
    • Bvlgari extreme - IIIII IIIII 10
    From this thread http://www.basenotes.net/threads/212...le-compliments

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    No holds-barred. Which (if any) Men's scent just makes you want to rip a man's clothes off and....ummm, you get the point. The scent certainly doesn't make the man, but I'm looking for a scent that compliments a sexy man, a scent that oozes sex appeal.

Let's hear some stories

Gunslinger
    Dish washing liquid/mr sheen/floor cleaner does it for me BIG time on my other half...or Ralph Lauren ( I need to broaden my horizons, I know ; ) )

ive only read page 9 so far, searching for some inspiration or hoping to read about a perfume i didnt know of. But what do i find, too many young males thinking theres a universally perfume that women gets attracted to, no matter who wears it. Guys get real, and start by working on your selfesteem instead.

DON03: You asked the same question 3-4 times, perhaps you should do your own reading. And start by reading what i wrote.

Hi All. I am working in a perfume store where I custom blend perfumes mostly oil-based ones, but of course i create EDT and EDP too. There are two types of perfume over my professional course of mixing and selling, *Both sexes comes back for White Amber (Oil form) as it gets very good response. Just to put you all in a mental picture, there are many types of White Amber some with rather obvious dewy scent but there's a particular one that is very subtle. You wouldn't be able to smell any notes on first whiff but when you apply it on your skin over a few minutes, it gives off a remarkable smell that really attracts the people around you in a sense of a question ''What perfume is that?? Smell soo good!'' I get that from the many returning customers. Some even tell me they put at every part of the body as possible. Yes, Ladies and gentlemen, I suggest you.... Oil Based 'White Amber' and here's a wink